IGNORED

Food & Drink Recommendations

Redruth

I'm not sure how the sauce would go with the rest of your meal, anyway. When I make it, the tempz is the main attraction.

Girlfriend's made some home-made pita and hummus for dinner tonight - can't wait to get home!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fcoTn.jpg

chocolate dipped agave:

2 cups agave syrup

1 cup brown sugar

1 tbsp baking soda

1/4 cup water

12 ounces dark chocolate and 2 tbsp coconut oil melted and combined for dipping.

home-made pita

recipe plees. we're having the falafels

These were great, and yeah we had them with falafels too. I'll get the recipe off her soon. I know she used chapati flour which is kind of unusual, but it all worked out for the best.

2wpTM.jpg

years ago i lived from the falafel, but eventually became over saturated. we've recently been preparing it again. the secret to good hummus is the addition of the proper amounts of tahini, lemon juice and garlic.

it is common that this is not done correctly and there's little that is worse then a bland hummus. i would greatly appreciate your recipe for the fresh made pocket breads thx plees

2wpTM.jpg

years ago i lived from the falafel, but eventually became over saturated. we've recently been preparing it again. the secret to good hummus is the addition of the proper amounts of tahini, lemon juice and garlic.

it is common that this is not done correctly and there's little that is worse then a bland hummus. i would greatly appreciate your recipe for the fresh made pocket breads thx plees

but it should be mentioned that too much lemon juice will ruin it (imo)

also, olive oil and parsley are important

Crunchies are awesome, but I haven't had one for months cause I don't really eat much in the way of chocolate or sweets any more. Maybe I'll pick one up soon for old time's sake.

The real challenge is to get them super-cold from the fridge, then try to bite all the chocolate off and leave the intact honeycomb to eat last.

I've never done that. Perhaps I'll give it a spin some time. I generally eat candy, such as skittles or fuzzy peaches, in place of chocolate. As I've said before, when i ask for candy you better not even fucking think about bringing me chocolate.

Crunchies are amazing, but have you ever noticed that they're really dense down one side, while being nice and foamy on the other? I eat the dense edge first, then enjoy the awesomeness that is the light other side.

ps. Crunchie > Violet Crumble any day.

And Crunchie icecream (the one that is basically an icecream version of the chocolate bar) > any other variety.

have you ever noticed that they're really dense down one side, while being nice and foamy on the other?

dense on both outsides and bubbly in the middle like this...

290px-Crunchie_bar.jpg

when you suck a piece till all the chocolate melts, then the middle dissolves away, leaving you the 2 outer hard bits.

when i ask for candy while i'm wearing a toque you better not even fucking think about bringing me chocolate.

Archived