IGNORED

Aphex's shittiest works

KovalainenFanBoy

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never liked Come to Daddy, the song. And Mummy mix is awful.

Actually this is completely true. Come to Daddy is a pisstake and sounds like a pisstake and anyone who likes it beyond the level where it's a cute-ish pistake is emotionally retarded.

I think the track is great.

he still uses that type of sound better than anyone else though. pretty much all afx is fine with me and gets more playtime than anything else. but most shitty for me would be vaz deferenz and Backdoor.Ranky.S i think this one is supposed to be shitty tho, it is called backdoor ranky. fart.

Most of the Universal Indicator tracks, a few of the 26 mixes, and a lot of the Analords. (although, the Analords are starting to really grow on me). Hedphelym, GAK, Vaz Deferenz, and Innovations in the Dynamics of Acid (unless you're listening to the entire thing the whole way through, in which case, it's fucking awesome.)

There are a few songs i deleted from my playlist.Stuff like Clayhill Dub is fucking useless.

Ha, if Clayhill Dub was 30 seconds it'd be pretty cool. It doesn't go anywhere though :[

There are a few songs i deleted from my playlist.Stuff like Clayhill Dub is fucking useless.

Ha, if Clayhill Dub was 30 seconds it'd be pretty cool. It doesn't go anywhere though :[

Yeah, I love Caustic Window and but that track is the weakest IMO, even if though the idea of a industrial + dub + hardcore techno dubstep track is quite novel for a 1993 effort.

Yeah, I love Caustic Window and but that track is the weakest IMO, even if though the idea of a industrial + dub + hardcore techno dubstep track is quite novel for a 1993 effort.

Wow, yea it is. I hadn't thought of it like that, because I heard the track for the first time probably in 2005. Late to the party.

"If it really is me".

It sounds just like the theme song to a now defunct soap opera in America called "The Young & The Restless".

Jesus, that's dead on, no wonder if sounded so familiar! So let's see: hyper-nostalgic irony-tinged melody with no-frills drum machine pattern. Well, I think it's obvious RDJ invented chillwave. :sup:

I actually like this thread. We spend a decade kissing his ass and waiting for a new album, its nice to see a change up.

the difference is that if he wants to make a good track he can

lol. yes. lots of trainspotters out there. lots of tech nerds. lots of people that sound like they know what they are doing, but soooo few people can make a great track. Proof is in the pudding

That Manchester track is awful. Isn't it guys? If he really hated his fans he would punish us by releasing that track in full surround sound. Put up or shut up Richard.

Archived