IGNORED

Occupy Thread

J3FF3R00

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what's funny is that whoever the Fox Newsy 65 year old + person that made that poster Joyrex posted couldn't even get the basic details right

see the ages of the protesters? There are at least 3 people sitting down who have grey hair, those fucking middle aged brats! haha fox newsers, at least get basic details in order

What do you do when France has protests against corruption in society?

Sit there and cheer on the cops as they beat your fellow citizens?

Yeah there are angry people everywhere. All over the world.

Is this your stance?

Is this what makes you right in trying to be a mousy voice amongst empathetic humans who want a better life for their fellow man?

To call us angry?

Thanks for your time, you can give up now, your weak mousy voice will be drowned out by those that care. Go back to whatever you do for fun and leave any relevant discussions on matters you do not care about alone.

Training mildly retarded individuals to control their anger through the use of cognitive-behavior therapy techniques

Three mildly retarded adults with chronic anger problems were treated with a cognitive-behavioral approach similar to stress-inoculation training. The treatment techniques included a simplified version of rational-emotive therapy (RET), coping self-statements, relaxation training, biofeedback, coping imagery, behavioral rehearsal, and assertiveness training. The treatment techniques varied in each case so as to meet the needs of the individual clients. The emphasis was on the development of self-control as opposed to control through external contingencies, such as rewards and punishments. There were decreases in the frequency of anger outbursts in all four clients. Violent behavior, such as hitting and kicking others, and destruction of property, was totally eliminated. In addition, the clients reported decreases in anxiety and stress-related symptoms. Although experimental research is needed in this area, these preliminary findings suggest that at least some mildly retarded individuals can be taught self-control through a cognitive-behavioral approach.

3 angry young men posting pics of people chilling out in a park

how can you not be angry? seriously. give me an honest answer, not snarky bullshit.

take an honest, objective look at the world you live in.

yo i'm done with that troll, and i'd like to say I support what you do guys, I don't like it when cops hit pregnant and old women, but I can't believe you didn't see the troll I established in this page. Maybe you're too angry, and that's the kind of weakness cops like to exploit.

edit: didn't see you spot the troll atop. bravo ! and zbz was right, there was some kind of honesty in this troll

atop, you realise that people protest all the time in france over political issues. Even high schoolers mob Paris every so often. That's how the country has managed to stay reasonably equitable socially.

are you intentionally trolling now?

I meant every word I just said. Is it hard to believe that I am actually disgusted by a bunch of teenagers that have yet to work a day in their lives are camping out, doing drugs, fucking and leaving their trash everywhere?

Jealous much.

Ha, not really.

Archived