IGNORED

Lack of motivation and illness in the morning

acidphakist

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's cheaper (and less hassle) to buy it from the supermarket. ;-p

it's definitely not cheaper. after you have one culture, you just need milk to keep making yogurt... forever.

You're not factoring in the time it would take to set up and the cleaning. Not to mention the frequency at which i purchase yoghurt. Combining these factors, it's cheaper to let a factory make it for me. Well that and the fact that my french grandmother used to make yogurt and it didn't taste that grand.

But for you i'm sure it's value for money. Just speaking to my own value for money thingoe.

w/e dude, i'm just trying to enrich your life with good purchasing advice.

fankwue :wub:

Guest abusivegeorge

I used to get this, it was purely a lack of substances in my system. An extreme anxiety that stayed with me until I was able to find something to take my mind off it.

I used to get this, it was purely a lack of substances in my system. An extreme anxiety that stayed with me until I was able to find something to take my mind off it.

more like a pure lack of yogurt in your system.

I just went through an entire carton of egg nog in a couple days. So far there's been no nausea and I sleep like a baby. A grown man baby.

It's all the rum.

Archived