IGNORED

Lack of motivation and illness in the morning

acidphakist

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why? because it would help people give you advice (which you have asked for), and you've made it a pretty public topic by mentioning that you take it, and now you're being secretive about it and acting like that's normal. if you're taking tums at 4am, just say so. if you're taking benzos at 4am, just say so. whatever. or keep it a secret and fuck off to your doctors office already. :sorcerer:

why? because it would help people give you advice (which you have asked for), and you've made it a pretty public topic by mentioning that you take it, and now you're being secretive about it and acting like that's normal. if you're taking tums at 4am, just say so. if you're taking benzos at 4am, just say so. whatever. or keep it a secret and fuck off to your doctors office already. :sorcerer:

Do you think you are more qualified than my doctor?

My father is a doctor and his friends are assholes.

They know their shit, though. No doubt about it.

I concur. I had a major surgery whereby they split me up the middle, pulled my intestines out and laid them over the side, then removed lymph nodes. Once I came to they put me on a drip of something magical.

The next morning the surgeon resident comes in and, with his thick Slavic accent, admonishes me for self-dosing too many times during the night. I reminded him that my guts were being held in by staples and glue and proceeded to push the button yet again.

I wake up at 4 AM sometimes to take a medication and then go back to sleep for another hour and a half.

I don't think I see your point here?

Lay off the drugs

I figured you'd be one of those weak-minded individuals that lumps legitimate medication in with illicit drugs. Let me guess: you call your bong rips "medicine", right?

:facepalm:

because genuine legit legal medicine has no side effects right :emotawesomepm9:

Yes. They make me feel better.

i think the point being made is that many medications, especially those taken on empty stomach, have a tendency to cause nausea. since we don't know what you're on it's merely wild speculation at this point.

exactly.

and btw... i'd never even use the term "illicit drugs" in any situation ever. period. i said "lay off the drugs" meaning especially recreational or un-prescribed(or self prescribed) pharms, so you said you're way ahead of me, then that you often wake at 4am to take medication. so here i think we've hit on a possible cause... medication, drugs, whatever you like to call them... whether prescribed specifically for you or not, recreational or not... i'm pretty sure the instructions on whatever medication you're taking don't say to get up at 4am and take some an hour and a half before you need to get up to go to work. i'd be happy to be educated otherwise on the matter. and while you're at it instead of being arsey and calling me weak minded for no reason at all you could divulge what it is that you get up and take cos it sounds fucking relevant to your problem... if it's anti-depressants i'm fairly sure you're better taking those at the same time every day and definately not on an empty stomach (as theSun said). and like i said before, if it's sleepers you take, no shit you wake up groggy.

OK. Sorry. You aren't "weak-minded." You are "simple-minded."

You seem to be pretty sure of a bunch of things you know nothing about. What basis do you have for assuming I wasn't directed to wake up at 4 AM and take the medication by my doctor?

i'm so simple minded i always seem to see straight through your bullshit and cut to the crux of the matter. maybe you should just go camping again eh? sorry surviving in the wild. that seemed to do you good. what's the point in making your pathetic thread asking for advice if you're going to continue being a dick about it when people bring up perfectly relevant points?

so did your doctor direct you "to wake up at 4am sometimes to take a medication and then go back to sleep for and hour and a half"? is your doctor conrad murray?

I concur. I had a major surgery whereby they split me up the middle, pulled my intestines out and laid them over the side, then removed lymph nodes. Once I came to they put me on a drip of something magical.

The next morning the surgeon resident comes in and, with his thick Slavic accent, admonishes me for self-dosing too many times during the night. I reminded him that my guts were being held in by staples and glue and proceeded to push the button yet again.

I wake up at 4 AM sometimes to take a medication and then go back to sleep for another hour and a half.

Lay off the drugs

I figured you'd be one of those weak-minded individuals that lumps legitimate medication in with illicit drugs. Let me guess: you call your bong rips "medicine", right?

i think the point being made is that many medications, especially those taken on empty stomach, have a tendency to cause nausea. since we don't know what you're on it's merely wild speculation at this point.

exactly.

and btw... i'd never even use the term "illicit drugs" in any situation ever. period. i said "lay off the drugs" meaning especially recreational or un-prescribed(or self prescribed) pharms, so you said you're way ahead of me, then that you often wake at 4am to take medication. so here i think we've hit on a possible cause... medication, drugs, whatever you like to call them... whether prescribed specifically for you or not, recreational or not... i'm pretty sure the instructions on whatever medication you're taking don't say to get up at 4am and take some an hour and a half before you need to get up to go to work. i'd be happy to be educated otherwise on the matter. and while you're at it instead of being arsey and calling me weak minded for no reason at all you could divulge what it is that you get up and take cos it sounds fucking relevant to your problem... if it's anti-depressants i'm fairly sure you're better taking those at the same time every day and definately not on an empty stomach (as theSun said). and like i said before, if it's sleepers you take, no shit you wake up groggy.

You seem to be pretty sure of a bunch of things you know nothing about. What basis do you have for assuming I wasn't directed to wake up at 4 AM and take the medication by my doctor?

i'm so simple minded i always seem to see straight through your bullshit and cut to the crux of the matter. maybe you should just go camping again eh? sorry surviving in the wild. that seemed to do you good. what's the point in making your pathetic thread asking for advice if you're going to continue being a dick about it when people bring up perfectly relevant points?

so did your doctor direct you "to wake up at 4am sometimes to take a medication and then go back to sleep for and hour and a half"? is your doctor conrad murray?

Keltoi-

In case you haven't noticed, other more helpful and less moronic users have suggested many great ideas.

You, on the other hand, come in pretending you know it all. And then you further delude yourself.

Go hit your bong or whatever...

Lay off the drugs

exactly.

Keltoi-

In case you haven't noticed, other more helpful and less moronic users have suggested many great ideas.

You, on the other hand, come in pretending you know it all. And then you further delude yourself.

but my reply was the only relevant answer if you're setting your alarm to abuse some pills. exercise won't help if you don't address this first.

just you lay off the drugs and go camping. thank me later.

Lay off the drugs

exactly.

Keltoi-

but my reply was the only relevant answer if you're setting your alarm to abuse some pills. exercise won't help if you don't address this first.

just you lay off the drugs and go camping. thank me later.

And so we come to it: you ARE assuming I'm abusing drugs.

I assured you I am not. Such a sentiment is hard to cram in that mind of yours, non?

Abusing drugs or not, (and I've no reason to doubt you,) you've come across as fairly unhappy and antagonistic on here lately acidphakist.

That's not an attack, by the way - just saying that it sounds to me like you might be depressed. I know I have a tendency to lash out when I'm depressed too. Might be worth bringing up with your doc if that's the case, and remember: most people here don't want to be your enemy, and posting with that assumption might be better for everybody.

Abusing drugs or not, (and I've no reason to doubt you,) you've come across as fairly unhappy and antagonistic on here lately acidphakist.

That's not an attack, by the way - just saying that it sounds to me like you might be depressed. I know I have a tendency to lash out when I'm depressed too. Might be worth bringing up with your doc if that's the case, and remember: most people here don't want to be your enemy, and posting with that assumption might be better for everybody.

Thank you for your kind words, Iain.

Abusing drugs or not, (and I've no reason to doubt you,) you've come across as fairly wanky and arseholish on here lately acidphakist.

That's not an attack, by the way - just saying that it sounds to me like you might be a total dick. I know I have a tendency to lash out when I'm a total dick too. Might be worth bringing up with your doc if that's the case, and remember: most people here don't want to be your enemy, and posting with that assumption might be better for everybody.

Abusing drugs or not, (and I've no reason to doubt you,) you've come across as fairly wanky and arseholish on here lately acidphakist.

That's not an attack, by the way - just saying that it sounds to me like you might be a total dick. I know I have a tendency to lash out when I'm a total dick too. Might be worth bringing up with your doc if that's the case, and remember: most people here don't want to be your enemy, and posting with that assumption might be better for everybody.

Because you're doing so much more to make this a more pleasant place for all of us.

Maybe I'm just being soft but when I sense that someone is in pain my first instinct isn't to kick back and wind them up more.

Because you're doing so much more to make this a more pleasant place for all of us.

Maybe I'm just being soft but when I sense that someone is in pain my first instinct isn't to kick back and wind them up more.

try not to put the cart before the horse iain. read back and you'll see that i offered sensible advice and asked a pretty relevant question, met with evasion, hostility and defensiveness.

Oh but phakist bashing is the "cool" thing to do now Iain, didn't you get the message? Also Iain, I agree with about everything you've said thus far. Most importantly, cut back on the ackohohoholol.

try not to put the cart before the horse iain. read back and you'll see that i offered sensible advice and asked a pretty relevant question, met with evasion, hostility and defensiveness.

No, I'm pretty sure you just told him to "lay off the drugs"

Sure - and at that point, you can either ask yourself why and offer a solution, or you can respond with the same. Which doesn't help anybody. Is your pride that wounded that you have to be unpleasant in return?

Sure - and at that point, you can either ask yourself why and offer a solution, or you can respond with the same. Which doesn't help anybody. Is your pride that wounded that you have to be unpleasant in return?

well said, keltoi just don't burn yer hands any more aye.

Oh but phakist bashing is the "cool" thing to do now Iain, didn't you get the message? Also Iain, I agree with about everything you've said thus far. Most importantly, cut back on the ackohohoholol.

No, I'm pretty sure you just told him to "lay off the drugs"

and he's not. i'd bet what he's taking is relevant. if he's not willing to divulge what it is that's fair enough, his business. he made the thread, not me.

well said, keltoi just don't burn yer hands any more aye.

my pride and hands are intact... maybe i'm being argumentative but i'll leave you all to suggest exercise and sun lamps.

Archived