IGNORED

Lack of motivation and illness in the morning

acidphakist

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

How did I not notice Phakist was banned until 2 days ago? Damn, I'm genuinely sad right now. Fantastic producer, and pretty cool guy. If you were sore about him being an asshole sometimes, you need to man up.

I can see where his warnings would have stacked up over time, but what was the last straw? A pm would be appreciated.

It's cheaper (and less hassle) to buy it from the supermarket. ;-p

it's definitely not cheaper. after you have one culture, you just need milk to keep making yogurt... forever.

HEY GUYS

i didn't read this thread, but I figure, in case no one has mentioned it yet acid, maybe you could try toning down on medication if you are currently taking some? Certain painkillers can cause nausea, and also carry with it the possibility of abuse. good luck!

HEY GUYS

i didn't read this thread, but I figure, in case no one has mentioned it yet acid, maybe you could try toning down on medication if you are currently taking some? Certain painkillers can cause nausea, and also carry with it the possibility of abuse. good luck!

wasn't acidphakist an ex-heroin user? or was that sinicalipse? or both?

it's definitely not cheaper. after you have one culture, you just need milk to keep making yogurt... forever.

You're not factoring in the time it would take to set up and the cleaning. Not to mention the frequency at which i purchase yoghurt. Combining these factors, it's cheaper to let a factory make it for me. Well that and the fact that my french grandmother used to make yogurt and it didn't taste that grand.

But for you i'm sure it's value for money. Just speaking to my own value for money thingoe.

You're not factoring in the time it would take to set up and the cleaning. Not to mention the frequency at which i purchase yoghurt. Combining these factors, it's cheaper to let a factory make it for me. Well that and the fact that my french grandmother used to make yogurt and it didn't taste that grand.

But for you i'm sure it's value for money. Just speaking to my own value for money thingoe.

w/e dude, i'm just trying to enrich your life with good purchasing advice.

you should buy your own farmland and harvesting combine while you're at it.

people's rates of efficiency and self-reliance are far from perfect; theres no need for us fine citizens to get uproarious over a yogurt maker.

HEY GUYS

wasn't acidphakist an ex-heroin user? or was that sinicalipse? or both?

don't ask me how i know this, but you're thinking of Sneaksta303

btw where the fuck did you get you avatar? i seen it somewhere...psychedelic, last i recall

people's rates of efficiency and self-reliance are far from perfect; theres no need for us fine citizens to get uproarious over a yogurt maker.

wow, seriously? i should buy farmland? way to totally misrepresent what i was saying.

is it so wrong to want fresh yogurt each morning AND to save money on top of that? what you all do is equivalent to going to starbucks every morning for coffee instead of buying a nice coffee maker and making your own. it's not going as far as buying a damn field of the plant, but it's way more frugal and, imo, convenient.

all im saying is, if this hasn't been addressed by the thread, acidphakist should stop using drugs if in fact that is what he is doing.

and maybe you should stop eating store bought yogurt. but you're not going to, so what the point of me saying you should?? you can't kick the habit. you're addicted.

open your eyes and heart and mouth and eat fresh yogurt everyday.

wow, seriously? i should buy farmland? way to totally misrepresent what i was saying.

is it so wrong to want fresh yogurt each morning AND to save money on top of that? what you all do is equivalent to going to starbucks every morning for coffee instead of buying a nice coffee maker and making your own. it's not going as far as buying a damn field of the plant, but it's way more frugal and, imo, convenient.

all im saying is, if this hasn't been addressed by the thread, acidphakist should stop using drugs if in fact that is what he is doing.

and maybe you should stop eating store bought yogurt. but you're not going to, so what the point of me saying you should?? you can't kick the habit. you're addicted.

if you read what dleet said, he finds going to the store less of a hassle and worth the extra income given to avoid said hassle.

my comparison is valid; on a macro level, people go purchase their produce from a centralized marketplace instead of harvesting it themselves.

Harvesting is far cheaper and can be done close to the household, but time and hassle is involved, and in combination with a normal workweek, can be seen as unnecessary and unwanted by some. Ergo, we have produce stands instead of planting shit ourselves.

also the psychological effects: i.e. instant self-gratification.

and we are all guilty of that in some fashion. for dleet it happens to be storebought yogurt.

In conclusion,

we are arguing about a fucking yogurt maker

if you read what dleet said, he finds going to the store less of a hassle and worth the extra income given to avoid said hassle.

my comparison is valid; on a macro level, people go purchase their produce from a centralized marketplace instead of harvesting it themselves.

Harvesting is far cheaper and can be done close to the household, but time and hassle is involved, and in combination with a normal workweek, can be seen as unnecessary and unwanted by some. Ergo, we have produce stands instead of planting shit ourselves.

you really don't see how easy it is. pour some yogurt into each jar, top them off with milk, stick all six in the incubator and later put in the fridge when bacteria is done making delicious yogurt. in the morning, feast. put dishwasher safe jar into dishwasher and, ok, here's the hard part--you do have to wash the plastic lid by hand.

once all yogurt has been consumed and all jars are clean (except for one jar, save that for moar yogurt), REPEAT PROCESS. INFINITE YOGURT (just add milk).

your process of making infinite yogurt has been duly noted, and I congratulate you on your personal initiative to cut income spent at stores by some degree and perhaps even improving your health.

your process of making infinite yogurt has been duly noted, and I congratulate you on your personal initiative to cut income spent at stores by some degree and perhaps even improving your health.

ty.

i'm extending an open invitation to any watmmer that would like to stop by for breakfast and try some of my delicious yogurt. pm me if interested.

Archived