IGNORED

THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN: mcdonalds vs burger king

sup

the ultimate showdown  

56 members have voted

1. 1. mcdonalds vs burger king

• mcdonalds
    • bk (THERE IS NO THIRD CHOISE!!!!!)

I'm amazed how many of y'all go to these places. Not saying I don't enjoy unhealthy fast food, but five guys is the cutoff for me but I am a recovering Subway addict. Used to eat at the Subway where Jared "lost all his weight" actually.

everything in moderation my friend. we go to five guys once a month at the most. i have had mcdookers maybe 2 or 3 times in the past few years and i honestly couldn't even tell you the last time i had burger king. more than 3 years ago at least.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quiznos pwns subway.

This is true for occasional eating, but not for daily "I-gotta-eat-somewhere-and-this-place-is-right-here" eating. Quiznos is heavy as fuck and there aren't a lot of options.

Imo, obvi

I eat at subway way too often because there's one next to my office and it's fast and cheap and I can mix it up. But it's a soul-crushing experience.

I'm amazed how many of y'all go to these places. Not saying I don't enjoy unhealthy fast food, but five guys is the cutoff for me but I am a recovering Subway addict. Used to eat at the Subway where Jared "lost all his weight" actually.

I'm with you on that. I haven't eaten a burger from Mickey Ds or B Kang in at least a decade.

Yeah, i'd agree. I used to eat subway constantly due to travelling with sports teams. i think i just got burnt out o it. like mcdonalds. i've never lived in a city without a mcdonalds or with a burger king. but quiznos chicken sandwiches and toppings are phenomenal.

I think I had burger king every meal from 2000-2001 because it was rolled up into my college tuition. i cant even think of eating there again, you want to talk about being burnt out on something.

I think I had burger king every meal from 2000-2001 because it was rolled up into my college tuition. i cant even think of eating there again, you want to talk about being burnt out on something.

actually for breakfast during that time I'd have a nutrigrain bar. nothing makes me think of being awake too early, pissed off, and hungover than a nutrigrain bar.

Quiznos pwns subway.

And Which Wich takes a steamy dump on both of them!

Holy shit. I fucking love sandwiches and i only let someone make them for me if i'm eating out. I would so love to eat there. Sandwiching is an artform. My old girlfriend tried to make me a sandwich once so i broke 3 of her ribs.

1) Gaahl

2) Omar Little

3) Janet Reno

4) Dumbledore

5) Scar from the Lion King

you've got a thing for Gaahl today don't you

Quiznos pwns subway.

And Which Wich takes a steamy dump on both of them!

Holy shit. I fucking love sandwiches and i only let someone make them for me if i'm eating out. I would so love to eat there. Sandwiching is an artform. My old girlfriend tried to make me a sandwich once so i broke 3 of her ribs.

1) Gaahl

2) Omar Little

3) Janet Reno

4) Dumbledore

5) Scar from the Lion King

you've got a thing for Gaahl today don't you

I was watching that interview with Gaahl where he just stares at the interviewer, barely even blinking, for the last 20 minutes, and it kind of stuck with me for the rest of the day.

edit: here's the special extended edition

which do u think is overall better???

imo burger kind is better it is not even close but mcdonalds still is OK

here is my pros and cons

mcdonalds:

pros:

mcnuggets

mcflurrys

they have cool guys (grimace, fry guys etc)

cons:

they put onions on ur burger

bk:

pros:

better fries

the king is cool

seeds on the bun

cons:

the king is like there only guy

Tough call.

- I've never gotten a raw, cold burger from McDonald's. I have, however, from BK.

- McDonald's smells better from outside.

- McDonald's makes me feel poisoned and gives me hemroids with in a matter of minutes.

- Burger King has fresh lettuce, tomatoes and onions on several sandwiches.

- McDonald's was always where I wanted to go as a little kid.

- Old people like hanging out in McDonald's

- McDonald's is an evil, destructive, corporate juggernaut... with some charities here and there.

Personally, on taste alone, I have to go Micky D's.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

i just read this whole thread and jesus do i need to go and do something deeply unhealthy

and by that i mean go eat some fucking fast food

you should get disgusting with salsa.

Guest Centurix

We have Hungry Jacks

LogoImage_6404.jpg

It's shit.

I like my steak blue and I've only come across 3 places in Australia who say they do it blue and actually do. Most of the time it just comes out rare.

I had Hungry Jacks tonight. I was stuck at Southern Cross station waiting for a 11:15pm train. The only thing open close by was Hungry Jacks. It was shit.

Archived