the ultimate showdown  

56 members have voted

1. 1. mcdonalds vs burger king

• mcdonalds
    • bk (THERE IS NO THIRD CHOISE!!!!!)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canadian bacon is back bacon. Often referred to as ham by my american friends. canadianbacon.jpg

interesting.

in northern new jersey we have what is called taylor ham. it is kind of like a breakfast salami of sorts. tastes like it was made my jesus. sometimes i get a taylor ham and cheese burger.

here is a taylor ham, egg and cheese...

11208.jpg

It's called Hungry Jacks but its exactly like Burger King. We also have Burger King, but they are being rebranded back to Hungry Jack apparently. Originally the name burger King was trademarked in Australia before Burger King opened operations here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungry_Jack's

Anyway. The food is shit and I would much rather get a fresh hamburger made at a Fish n Chip shop. Cheaper too.

Canadian bacon is back bacon. Often referred to as ham by my american friends. canadianbacon.jpg

interesting.

in northern new jersey we have what is called taylor ham. it is kind of like a breakfast salami of sorts. tastes like it was made my jesus. sometimes i get a taylor ham and cheese burger.

here is a taylor ham, egg and cheese...

11208.jpg

"I want that inside of me, right now."

-The last lady i met.

6353745821_defb9e4773_b.jpg

that is a beautiful picture. i see hot peppers, what looks like feta, a nice ciabatta roll...and an untouched burger but a used napkin. did you fap into it after having that placed in front of you?

That's where our fast food places are going wrong. No beer with your food. Yes you can go to a pub and get the same sort of food at the same price but they should have beer sold in every establishment by now.

Guest uptown devil

Quiznos pwns subway.

And Which Wich takes a steamy dump on both of them!

Holy shit. I fucking love sandwiches and i only let someone make them for me if i'm eating out. I would so love to eat there. Sandwiching is an artform. My old girlfriend tried to make me a sandwich once so i broke 3 of her ribs.

1) Gaahl

2) Omar Little

3) Janet Reno

4) Dumbledore

5) Scar from the Lion King

you've got a thing for Gaahl today don't you

I was watching that interview with Gaahl where he just stares at the interviewer, barely even blinking, for the last 20 minutes, and it kind of stuck with me for the rest of the day.

edit: here's the special extended edition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcOsUu1zA4Q

i was really thinking i had wasted 57 minutes of my life until he took that sip of wine at the end.

Guest Xenblake

MacDonalds is good bad quality food. If I want a quality homemade style burger I'll cook my own at home.

I have yet to rival the tasty trashiness of MacDonalds in my own kitchen.

Probably also because I have good childhood memories of eating at MacDonalds. I'd pretend I was in some 80s American movie eating my burger and fries. Come to think of it I still do.

MacDonalds it is.

Guest Xenblake

I would say BK is better but they both have "that taste" on everything on the menu. For BK, everything has that flame broiled taste to it. For McD's everything taste like butthole.

I'm rimming it

I would say BK is better but they both have "that taste" on everything on the menu. For BK, everything has that flame broiled taste to it. For McD's everything taste like butthole.

I'm rimming it

Ever since my friend told me this joke, I can't stand McD's...

What do you call an Ethiopian with a yeast infection?

A quarter pounder with cheese

zing!

Archived