IGNORED

Tapatalk Updated

Joyrex

I've finally managed to update Tapatalk - unfortunately I don't have the app (I had a free beta for the Blackberry version that expired long ago) - can a Tapatalk user confirm everything's working as it should?

I'm getting this message on iOS5: "It appears the Tapatalk plugin in this forum is too old. Some features may not work properly. If you experience any issue please contact your forum admin to upgrade the Tapatalk plugin. Thank you."

And then a "This function is currently unavailable...." when trying to browse the forum index.

Thanks for sticking with it, JR.

I guess I'm going to have to get the Tapatalk plugin for my iPad and give it a go on troubleshooting... I wonder if this is affected by any caching issues?

I'll also make sure all the skins have the proper script addins - they should propagate down from the master skin, but who knows...

I'd be happy to do what I can to help with testing this.

dunno if this matters but my rig is:

Google Nexus S (upgrading to Galaxy Nexus within 2 weeks)

Android 2.3.6 (upgrading to Android 4.0.1 within 2 weeks)

Tapatalk for Android version 1.12.7

You're all up to date with it - dunno what the issue could be, as the verify script for Tapatalk says it's installed correctly...

still broken. trying to browse the forum section gives nothing

FRG9P.png

Is this for any forum via Tapatalk, or just WATMM?

You're all up to date with it - dunno what the issue could be, as the verify script for Tapatalk says it's installed correctly...

still broken. trying to browse the forum section gives nothing

FRG9P.png

Is this for any forum via Tapatalk, or just WATMM?

nope, just for WATMM. just tried xda developers and it works fine.

i want the "fuck 'er up the arrrrrrse" decks.

and the anti shark mechanism.

funny though....the whole "phones fucking" thing where Djave Bikinus shares her number with Nathan is real now: NFC

Any progress Mr 'Rex? If you can get tapatalk functional by Monday, I'll love you forever and possibly make a donation to this fine enterprise.

I'm planning on getting the Tapatalk app tonight or over the weekend and get this resolved. Just been too busy and tired when I get home to even look at a computer these days...

Archived