IGNORED

Google Music

Redruth

it's still only available to the US.

They could've released it worldwide and just enabled the cloud-based streaming features for those of us outside the US. But no.

Fucking lame.

Here's looking forward to 2 years time when there's a slight possibility that it'll be available outside of the US.

google music is pretty nice. i only use it on computers (no mobile devices) but it's basically just cloud storage. i couldn't care less about playlists and stuff

i plug my phone into the preamp at work and use google music every time i'm there. just used it to listen to some advisory circle albums yesterday while studying in the library. damn nice to be able to stream tunes everywhere i go. thanks google :cool:

I've got it on two computers. I close my laptop so it's pretty inefficient on there. My desktop is almost always operative so i can access my retarded.gb music collection from my phone which only has an 8gb storage. I find little to no problem with my audiogalaxy app and google already has all of my personal information so i don't need to give them any more. also the audiogalaxy app is just wails.

I guess i use my computer more than most people. It would be a waste of time and energy for me to shut down my computer every time i was finished checking my email or updating my facebook status. I'm sure there are plenty of people at watmm who can agree.

Guest disparaissant

if i were to get off my ass and actually set up my desktop again i would keep all my music on there and either use audiogalaxy or always upload stuff to google music i guess and free up like half my HD but meh.

Google music is fucking awesome. I only keep a selection of my own tracks on my phone's SD. If I'm out and about, on public transpo or something, being able to call up whatever I want is a very cool thing. I had it through most of the beta, and just updated it this morning. Nice new interface! The only problem is that I am far from being a id3 tag nazi, so I have a lot of folders in the google music app labeled "unknown album" or "unknown artist". Too bad there isn't a way to change that whilst in the app. Small gripe though.

I did use Audiogalaxy for a while but got pissed off on a couple of occasions when I forgot to leave my PC on. There was something somewhere about paying a subscription or upfront fee and being able to upload a certain amount to the cloud. I looked into it further but their site has unhelpful/no information on it.

And it was Audiogalaxy which stated about the fee but I can't remember exactly where.

Archived