IGNORED

december issue of future music mag with Plaid in the studio

o00o

didn't get to the shop in time before they closed. gutted. but will go again tomorrow.

i'd much rather have the proper oild fashioned magazine than a virtual mag on an iPhone... not that i have an iPhone, anyway, tho!

i don't think this is out yet,... couldn't see it in asda earlier, and they have a massive selection of mags. - had everything else computer-music-wise, but not FM. so ether it's not out til the end of the month or it's been and gone already.

Guest melanie

You can buy it on the iphone newsstand now

hmmm all i could find was a free version that doesn't seem to have anything about Plaid at all. :cry:

is it because i live in the stupid US?

I dont get the deal with i-mags.

If you get the online version of Computer Music, you (currently) dont get the DVD and the content with it :cry:

Its all about physical mags...

Thats why I did not buy it 4€ for a pdf with 2-3 pages of interview is pretty expensive but as Melanie got it she might post it

from their (FM) website it looks to be that the 28th is when it comes out each month... which is today.. so, Happy Hunting!

i'll probably grab it tomorrow if i see it.

interesting!

i wonder if that is inside Andys' shed, or if that's Eds' set up at home. it looks to be a bit more like the inside of a room, rather than a shed.

man i would've loved to have seen the Plaid Bubble in all its glory back in the mid-nineties!

hehe, there s a file there over the speakers, which says tekkon score on it...OMG, why is it still there? , isnt that work over yet? :S :P

hehe, very nice !

pic from one of their working environments,

thanks likwid ...

hehe, there s a file there over the speakers, which says tekkon score on it...OMG, why is it still there? , isnt that work over yet? :S :P

hehe, very nice !

thanks likwid ...

maybe they're making Tekkon 2 !?? :)

if only!

hehe, very nice !

thanks likwid ...

if only!

oh no i give up,, :P if i was to use if only for Plaid , i d prefer to use it like "if only Plaid someday released another "remixes album", just like the aaaaaaaaawesome "Parts in the Post" !

keh he

oh no, i give up again! i will say, if only Plaid kept producing, whatever they like! (except for collaborations pls :(( )

btw im so much looking forward to the nowadays-mentioned Plaid EP to come! it really excites me cause im expecting a very different Plaid on it (again)

if only!

hehe, very nice !

thanks likwid ...

if only!

oh no i give up,, :P if i was to use if only for Plaid , i d prefer to use it like "if only Plaid someday released another "remixes album", just like the aaaaaaaaawesome "Parts in the Post" !

keh he

oh no, i give up again! i will say, if only Plaid kept producing, whatever they like! (except for collaborations pls :(( )

btw im so much looking forward to the nowadays-mentioned Plaid EP to come! it really excites me cause im expecting a very different Plaid on it (again)

you don't like their collaborations?

well yes.i dont like them much...their collaborations.. it s maybe cause i dont like the way it gets a bit too technical with those...and i also dont think other artists "add" more, to what Plaid can produce by themselves.

i mean, come on! there are what,,, 17 people on southbank gamelan players??! wow mate, it s just a silly number of people to be involved in a process of making music ffs....i just feel depressed when i see someone on there, just hitting some drum once every 2 minutes, it s really depressing....well yes, the music thats produced is good, but still,,, there s sth wrong on it.. definitely..

but what about +One? you not like that?

also, about the Gamelan players, that's just what they do! lol. and all Plaid are really doing there is mixing them; the band through several microphones, and adding a few layers maybe, and sounds and beats sometimes. it's not really that "technical", or even pointless, either. i like the Gamelan players stuff, it's really mellow and relaxing. would love a DVD of those performances, or a mixed-down album of tracks or something.

hmmmm, mellow yes.... too mellow. (but depth?)

tastes, everyone has different tastes of course, but again, i can think of 1 or 2 persons, not 17, "do" what all those 17 people do there already...

and well, i understand the joblessness rate in europe is going higher and higher but still, do the unemployed have to be employed in music bands?? hahaha ok sorry i sounded rude but, SBGP is definitely not my cup of tea...(i just have to say/repeat that)

i listened to this man this evening and, thinking he does it alone and,,,,

whatever... :)

Archived