IGNORED

december issue of future music mag with Plaid in the studio

o00o

Guest melanie

it's not letting me purchase the damn thing. Apple has really been pissing me off lately.

so thanks, likwid, for the image!!! so interesting to glimpse their working environment.

HA! one of them smokes Camel cigarettes, as do i. blend of 3 Turkish tobaccos, yummmmm

the pdf download is all over google now just type "futuremusic magazine december 2011" and you will find many downloads to the FutureMusic_2011-12.pdf

oh спасибо, o00o! Вы дали нам хорошую информацию!

dammit i have to give in and read this, i couldn't find it in my local newsagents today, rubbish shop that it is!

the internet wins again.

Guest ruiagnelo

there is a typo right in the first page: SCINITLLI

fuck this. i get so angry with magazine and newspaper typos.

and this one is exactly concerning the most important, the record's name.

• 1 month later...

it's actually kind of nice and refreshing to see an act as big as Plaid having a studio far more minimal and frankly meager compared to the average EKT watmmer

haha. they used to have quite a large studio space in London, with a lot of gear! from the mid-late 90's - the late noughties.

a shed in the garden is a nice idea. but i'd be too worried that somebody might break into it and nick all my stuff!

would be nice in the Summer, though. - you'd have to keep a heater on in there all the time during Winter, though, so that everything didn't seize/freeze up and get damp!

i'll stick to my bedroom/spare room. :)

• 2 weeks later...

i'm slightly disappointed by this new album

it's ok but far from amazing or memorable ,as if they are just going thru the motions

Archived