IGNORED

Hello Everybody, searching for a Dummymag article

Guest saugy

Helleuh, how are you?

I am searching for this article, could anyone post a pdf somewhere?

thanks a lot

(Maybe some reward for the one is possible :music: as I have the entire "bass solo live in Paris" footage...thanks

Although the rough implied ‘mood’ of the introduction is G minor, the full chorus itself is resoundingly in B flat minor. The root notes of the aforementioned chords include a G natural and, even more shockingly for B flat minor, a D natural which the intrepid listener will hear discordantly dragging their heels in the background of the main choruses!

uPwTo.jpg

Guest teetime
Although the rough implied ‘mood’ of the introduction is G minor, the full chorus itself is resoundingly in B flat minor. The root notes of the aforementioned chords include a G natural and, even more shockingly for B flat minor, a D natural which the intrepid listener will hear discordantly dragging their heels in the background of the main choruses!

uPwTo.jpg

http://en.wikipedia....i/Tristan_chord

He uses the same musical device in the bridge of "Endless Nights". In my opinion the whole album has a dark romatic feel to it. But with a funky zapp and rogers touch!

Hey my SQR friend! thanks a lot a lot! It is ok I will do it myself in pdf, you are a genious thanks!!

ok I will put some more footage soone, ll keep you inform! peace!

Archived