IGNORED

Black Friday fights, tramplings, peppers sprays, and taser videos

Guest hobo d

This is so depressing.. This type of stuff never ever happens in scandinavia, not saying we're better, we're all the same humans, but I mean, I only see this on youtube and it looks like another god damn planet.

No you are better. Culture helps to define peoples behaviour. Only if you stripped away the culture and threw in 50% more low iQ breeders would i agree.

A hometown favorite from last year. AAAAAHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHGGGGH! UGGGGGH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOVD-m8urJU

LOL. I love the random "UNGHH" and brutal screams coming off the crowd. :beer:

Gotsta Luff 'Merica. They needed their v-neck tee-s, linen and electronics so god dammit, shop now, let god sort the rest out later...

I always kind of assumed it was called Black Friday as a semi-ironic commentary on the mindless violence that traditionally occurs at the stores that participate in this kind of thing.

This is the way I see it. Even though i understand the accounting bullshit apsect, this is the way it looks to me.

You're fuckin' begging for it. You are wearing that skirt.

the one with the fat lady carrying like 5 $2 waffle makers makes me want to punch the whole world

Chris Cunningham's next video for AFX should be a recreation of a Walmart black friday door opening, but instead of flat screen TVs and waffle makers the store shelves are 100% filled with cherished analog synths, because it's not that out of line to suggest that a good number of his fans would get trampled from a setup like that

A lot of stores were open at midnight, 3am, 4am on Friday, Walmart opened their doors at 10pm thursday. Thanksgiving dinner wasn't even digested yet before people snapped out of their food/football coma, rolled off of their couches, and lumbered away to shop.

That said, I make it a point to go nowhere on Black Friday©.

Archived