IGNORED

Lego Feet with Bonus Tracks

Guest NDDrake

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so in other words, 30 minutes of previously unheard Autechre pre Incunabula has been unleashed

that's not known for sure, yet. the bonus stuff could've been done more recently. probably was, i reckon.

That's because they don't wander off into the woods and stare at fucking triangles all day.

Zole, I was going to say something like that. They're probably far less stoned all the time :rolleyes:

The new stuff certainly *sounds* like it came from the same era as SKA001 proper.

That being said it's hard to believe that this was being produced in 1991; even when they barely knew what they were doing with the gear Sean & Rob were years ahead of the status quo.

a reliable source has informed me me its all pre-91

how reliable is reliable?

and Hi! Cygnus. to go off topic, when will there be a new release from your good self? :)

a reliable source has informed me me its all pre-91

how reliable is reliable?

and Hi! Cygnus. to go off topic, when will there be a new release from your good self? :)

the source would know precisely when the tracks were recorded.

thx for asking !

another icasea release is in the works right now... might be out around the holidays. electro/acid/etc.

collab with Sensational coming out very soon ... 6 track EP . release that one myself

and then i got a 12 inch coming out on recondite early next year. electro/acid/etc.

split electro EP with a yet-to-be-announced artist on AC Records, more electro. lotta stuff.

Archived