IGNORED

Lego Feet with Bonus Tracks

Guest NDDrake

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another icasea release is in the works right now... might be out around the holidays. electro/acid/etc.

collab with Sensational coming out very soon ... 6 track EP . release that one myself

and then i got a 12 inch coming out on recondite early next year. electro/acid/etc.

split electro EP with a yet-to-be-announced artist on AC Records, more electro. lotta stuff.

sounds good, looking forward to this new stuff, keep up posted!

and without trying to sound too bum-licky, yours is 1 of my favourite releases from icasea so far.

the other being S>>D.

the source would know precisely when the tracks were recorded.

ok, well that's good to know. i'm glad this is original stuff and not reworked/new mixes. even though that would be good, too! :)

but originals is even better.

bring on the Lego Feets!........

Also, and I hate when people speculate like this, but I hope this is a teaser/appetizer for some fresh material in the near future. Even if it sucks as bad as MoT/Oversteps.

that's not really speculating, that's just saying 'you hope' for something... nothing wrong with that.

you're not saying that anything will/might be/definitely won't be released.

I am going to love this, I just have that feeling in my bones.

Me too. Would prefer a physical release (even if it is just a CD) but will cope with digital

I was going to hold off purchasing this on the assumption that it will be coming out on CD as well. I mean, it is called "SKA001CD".

I am going to love this, I just have that feeling in my bones.

Me too. Would prefer a physical release (even if it is just a CD) but will cope with digital

I was going to hold off purchasing this on the assumption that it will be coming out on CD as well. I mean, it is called "SKA001CD".

Yeah I'll wait a couple days before buying it digital...Could be so great to have it on CD !

Guest Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald

CD to be released on the 1st!

Essential issue of this classic Autechre production from the halcyon era of early 90s electronic music. Classic Skam material taken from the original tapes, finally after 20 years made available on CD and and as extended digital edition, the holy grail of a record and is Autechre at their most electro!

http://bleep.com/index.php?page=release_details&releaseid=33677

http://boomkat.com/d...o-feet-ska001cd

Lego Feet - Ska001cd

Format: Digital Download

1. Lego Feet : Part 1 19:40 £2.00

2. Lego Feet : Part 2 17:18 £1.70

3. Lego Feet : Part 3 21:44 £2.50

4. Lego Feet : Part 4 15:02 £1.70

The semi-mythical debut on Skam by Lego Feet is widely known to have been the work of Autechre and is now 20 (!!!) years old. The label at long last do the right thing and have made an extended digital edition available, clocking in at over 70 minutes (the vinyl edition was half that length) and featuring some of Autechre's most direct electro productions. If you're not familiar with this killer set - you're in for a proprt treat.

The typo at the end - proprt - is left as written as well as "long last do the right thing."

Something tells me that not enough time was put into this effort.

I'm hoping the music will make up for this. :happy:

Golden_Griffin.jpg

beastly!

Pity the CD version isn't also extended (as seems to be the case).

what makes you say that? Boomkat says the download is 'over 70 mins'

over 70 mins can fit on a CD

can anyone who already has the FLACs / MP3s confirm the length of the entire thing?

Pity the CD version isn't also extended (as seems to be the case).

what makes you say that? Boomkat says the download is 'over 70 mins'

This:

available on CD and as extended digital edition

http://bleep.com/ind...releaseid=33677.

well the actual quote from Bleep has two instances of the word 'and' next to each other. Bleep have also been wrong before. And Boomkat clearly state that it is 'over 70 mins'.

In any case, can someone who actually has the download please step forward with a total running time?

kthnx

well the actual quote from Bleep has two instances of the word 'and' next to each other. Bleep have also been wrong before. And Boomkat clearly state that it is 'over 70 mins'.

My OCD wouldn't let me leave the quote as it was. Maybe whoever typed that at Bleep was really excited about Lego Feet as well. It wouldn't surprise me if the extras were digital-only, I'll buy them as well if I have to (I ordered the CD regardless). I'll feel a bit ripped off but no-one's putting a gun to my head to make me buy them either.

Yeah, despite Bleep's inability to proofread anything ever, that seems like a clear enough qualification. I'll be happy with the CD and a download of the extra material, it's just a little pricey. But it's SKA001CD, so it can fuck me up the ass with my wallet and I'll still love it.

Archived