IGNORED

Photodementia - Fig. 03

Redruth

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The photodementia and lab accounts really dont seem to have any link with eachother for me. The photo stuff is a lot broader in content I feel. The lab stuff seems to sound the same from track to track. I much prefer the photodementia. Yeah ok the lab stuff has some merit in it but it seems like the person has just mimicked what the photodementia account has done. Maybe they could of been a bit more patient before they did it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone else think this sounds a bit like dave monolith

Bernard Davies

David Barnard?

One of the guys is called Bernard Davies, though... David Barnard?!

kinda reminds me of Dave Monolith

logo.jpg

i think it's probably monolith, too.

astrography sounds very like him with its mellow pads.

also a "proper" release would be great. (how about longer tracks, mr davies?)

OK I'm a little bit lost here. Is this a repress of a record from 1997 or something new? Do we know who made this or not? I'm really lost here

from boomkat:

it's the work of Canadian-born Victor Beaudet "one time collaborator with Richard Davis of legendary band Cybertron" (sic) "and his partner, New Orleans' born Bernard Davies (R.I.P.)", so unless someone is telling porkies, this is quite a find.

Cosmic electro futurism from Photodementia, the devious offspring of Canadian, Victor Beaudet, one-time collaborator with Richard Davis of Cybertron, and American, Bernard Davies. Evoking comparisons with the legendary production projects of the then emerging Drexciya and Dopplereffekt, as well as Kraftwerk and AFX, 'Figure 3' is mind-altering material, ear worming electro dynamism that realigns the elements of the brain like a true listening experience should. Now graciously resurrected and resissued.

Hey whoever you are who made this!!! (because nobody obvioiusly has a scoobie)

Operation Photodementia was a resounding success!!!!

Beerwolf over and out...

this is turning into the conspiracy theory thread...

as many threads in the artist subforums do...

i don't think this is rdj, but i dig it anyway.

Archived