IGNORED

Burial - Kindred EP

chassis

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Archrival

Burial is finally hitting his prime I think!

This statement starting to make sense, I thought he was by far too humble (If you can be that :p)

Burial is turning into a legend in my books, the world need this kind of music to heal.

I do think the world is too broken to be fixed tho.

"sorry for any rubbish tunes i made in the past, ill make up for it

a big big thank you to anyone who ever supported me, liked my tunes or sent me messages, it means the world to me

big up everyone, take care, will ( burial )

sorry tunes are taking time just trying to make them good as i can"

With the Japanese release just coming out, they would have surely known that a hugely anticipated release like this it would be all over the web within hours. I know there were problems with the test pressing, but really wish hyperdub would have bought out a digital version to tie in with the jap release.

Oh well, listening to the 'leak' and really liking it. Will happily put down my cash for the 'official' release from Hyperdub... Whenever that may be ;)....

With the Japanese release just coming out, they would have surely known that a hugely anticipated release like this it would be all over the web within hours. I know there were problems with the test pressing, but really wish hyperdub would have bought out a digital version to tie in with the jap release.

Oh well, listening to the 'leak' and really liking it. Will happily put down my cash for the 'official' release from Hyperdub... Whenever that may be ;)....

Archived