IGNORED

Burial - Kindred EP

chassis

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hyperdub.net is being odd asking for a password and stuff, might be a good sign that they are putting digital up? maybe not as well tho but their daft if they dont put them up very soon!!

I've blown full geletan loads to all these songs now. Kindred kinda threw me off in the beginning, but the last 8 minutes were just about perfect.

How the fuck do you buy off of Hyperdub? I made an account, I clicked "Buy" and I can see that it leads to an "add cart" URL at the bottom but then nothing. Tried Chrome and Firefox

That was happening to me earlier today, but I tried a few hours later and the payment went through. Just keep trying because apparently their site has been acting up all day with the amount of Burial download traffic.

Hmmm... do I wait for the vinyls or go straight for the digital. I wanted my first listen to be on wax, resisted all the clips so far, but it sounds so great from everyone's comments.

Hmmm... do I wait for the vinyls or go straight for the digital. I wanted my first listen to be on wax, resisted all the clips so far, but it sounds so great from everyone's comments.

I was of the same thought, but £2.50 for half an hour of Burial slightly earlier is a pretty good deal!

I was of the same thought, but £2.50 for half an hour of Burial slightly earlier is a pretty good deal!

True, true. But if I buy the digital I also probably won't be as keen to buy the vinyl when it finally gets released. If I keep myself hungry I won't have any excuse not to buy it.

Guest Archrival

LOL! Just copped it from the hyperdub site £2.50 (no paypal or anything, just the credit card)! For almost a full album length! Thank you burial and hyperdub!

And yes this is easily his best music so far, he only gets better imo.

Ridiculous.

After listening to this about 10x I've decided Kindred is my fav, then Ashtray Wasp, then Loner. I think Loner is great and could have fit on Street Halo easily in the sense that it was a solid 5 minute song + an additional 2 minutes of something completely different, but Kindred and Ashtray are just simply on another level that I didn't think Burial could achieve. They are like multiple songs packed into one. The more I listen the better they get. Ashtray is an incredible song, but I don't think it has the same depth and complexity in the emotion of Kindred.

This album was so worth the wait.

Archived