IGNORED

the story of feminism, as told by women

vamos scorcho

perhaps i am a bit harsh on ya vamos but you have this penchant for saying exactly the wrong thing for my sensibilities like. all the time.

ok. well i'm glad this message isn't one of outright hatred. it provides the feeling of this conflict being somewhat resolved and i can rest easy knowing that i'm not truly an abomination. lol...

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are gay / lesbian folk prejudice against straight folk? i think it goes both ways. it seems like there is always more talk about straights on gay / lesbian then opposite.

straights suggesting that people should remain straight and gay lesbians advocating gay lesbian, what is the difference?

i call straight people breeders

its fun

but i dont mean anything by it

i think that honestly there is a bit less prejudice against straight folk from us queers mostly because i mean. from where i'm standing, i can tell you straight up that my sexuality is not at all a choice, and through that i can infer that your sexuality is also not a choice. so it would be idiotic of me to think that you are inferior for having a different sexuality than i.

By the same token, I can say that, from where I'm standing, I can tell you straight up that my sexuality is not at all a choice, and through that I can infer that YOUR sexuality is also not a choice. So it would be idiotic of me to think that you are inferior for having a different sexuality than I.

I think it's more about upbringing than sexual orientation when it comes to if your willing to accept other people's lifestyles (upbringing isn't limited to family, also your friends and such). BUT I will agree with you to an extent, and state that a gay who was brought up in a close-minded environment would be more likely to have empathy than a straight person brought up in a close-minded environment (using the same logic that you stated in the previous post).

I hope that makes sense.

i think the internet is the perfect place to talk about these things because ppl are more respectful here than they are in real life cuz nobodys scared of gettin beat up cuz if real life u would be scared of the other person when u insulted them. and made them feel bad, u would be scared to get attacked but on the internet its like u can say what u want and be so super mean to people and they cant do anything back except be even meaner!!! so its just like this super fun war where every1 tries to be way meaner and say way ruder things and its just so neat and i hope they never shut the internet off cuz otherwise we wouldnt have a place 2 take out our own frustrations against others in a safe environment!! :)

this was a joke post from maximus mischief sincerely maximus mischief

lol there wasnt enough periods and commas so i added some

are gay / lesbian folk prejudice against straight folk? i think it goes both ways. it seems like there is always more talk about straights on gay / lesbian then opposite.

straights suggesting that people should remain straight and gay lesbians advocating gay lesbian, what is the difference?

i call straight people breeders

its fun

i call gay people faggots

its fun

Is that okay?

what i have learned from this thread:

1. women make more money than men by at least 80% and equal rights have otherwise been achieved and surpassed. potentially wealthy men everywhere are suffering, big time.

2. feminism = gay rights and if you don't agree you're a misogynist like that bastard keanu reeves.

3. vamos scorcho is a soft-hearted and misunderstood young man that will probably go postal someday and then delete all the posts he made on watmm alluding to the terrible crimes he didn't know he was about to commit.

4. the pod is depressed and on drugs. maybe this thread didn't say it directly, but you can tell.

Guest disparaissant

its fun

Is that okay?

I don't know why I'm bothering since you are obviously trolling in here but no, that's not okay. Breeder does not have a history to it, it's just a word that is used in an occasionally catty way against total jerkbags. No one has been beaten to death while people shouted FUCKIN BREEDER

its fun

Is that okay?

I don't know why I'm bothering since you are obviously trolling in here but no, that's not okay. Breeder does not have a history to it, it's just a word that is used in an occasionally catty way against total jerkbags. No one has been beaten to death while people shouted FUCKIN BREEDER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AsId-qVIb4

so it's ok to call people offensive things just because they haven't been beaten to death for it... gotcha.

its fun

Is that okay?

1: slang term used by some childfree people for one who has a child and/or has many after that, refuses to discipline the child/ren, thinks the sun rises and sets for their child/ren, look down upon people who do not have children, and are in general very selfish and greedy when it comes to their whims and those of their child/ren, especially if they can use their parenthood status or their children as an excuse to get their way. A female breeder is commonly called a moo, and a male breeder a duh.

I'd say that's pretty derogatory since you say all that matters is the historical use of the word rather than the intentions of the person saying it

Evidently you can call straight people names but I can't call you names just because you've been more discriminated against

That's basically like saying it's okay to call white people crackers because white people weren't really discriminated against as much in the past, but it's horrible to call a black person a nigger because it was said in the past by people who discriminated against them and committed violent crimes

Double standards

Faggot (I mean nothing by that just like you mean nothing by "breeder")

Guest disparaissant

i would say that yes, it is okay to call white people crackers because anyone who is actually offended by the term cracker is an idiot

just like anyone who is offended by the term breeder is an idiot

tmyk

anyone who ___ is an idiot jeez well i have to say u guys are way too negative and u focus way too much on hurting other ppls feelings and making them feel bad just cuz they have another opinion than urs thats all i have to say about that so whatever

its fun

Is that okay?

1: slang term used by some childfree people for one who has a child and/or has many after that, refuses to discipline the child/ren, thinks the sun rises and sets for their child/ren, look down upon people who do not have children, and are in general very selfish and greedy when it comes to their whims and those of their child/ren, especially if they can use their parenthood status or their children as an excuse to get their way. A female breeder is commonly called a moo, and a male breeder a duh.

I'd say that's pretty derogatory since you say all that matters is the historical use of the word rather than the intentions of the person saying it

Evidently you can call straight people names but I can't call you names just because you've been more discriminated against

That's basically like saying it's okay to call white people crackers because white people weren't really discriminated against as much in the past, but it's horrible to call a black person a nigger because it was said in the past by people who discriminated against them and committed violent crimes

Double standards

Faggot (I mean nothing by that just like you mean nothing by "breeder")

that's not a fucking double standard you dolt, in fact it is definitively the antithesis and opposite of double standard.

is this theo?

nothing wrong with the word slut, just the stigma that some people attach to it :)

Nothing wrong with the word faggot, just the stigma people attach to it

Love how you think it's okay to call straight people names lol but when straight people call faggots name it's ALLLL BAD.

Any faggot who gets offended by the word faggot "is an idiot"

Moran

that's not a fucking double standard you dolt, in fact it is definitively the antithesis and opposite of double standard.

is this theo?

How is it not a double standard to say it's not alright for straight people to call gay people names, but it's perfectly okay for gay people to call straight people names?

i would say that yes, it is okay to call white people crackers because anyone who is actually offended by the term cracker is an idiot

just like anyone who is offended by the term breeder is an idiot

tmyk

So it's okay for black people to call white people crackers but not okay for white people to call black people niggers?

Faggot logic (I mean nothing bad by the word faggot, so it's okay for me to call you it by your own logic)

theocide, why not post some pictures of Egyptian Lover or something rather than getting aggressively involved in a debate about feminism and sexuality?

also i wonder if MAXIMUS MISCHIEF is for real. are you a real person or just someone pretending?

edit: sorry, didn't want to ruin the like general flow of things.. maybe i'll raise that in another thread.. at another time

Archived