IGNORED

aphex was in russia today

Guest 2cb kid

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ansgaria

This thread is fucking creepy. People who are unaware of this forum and it's kind of users would probably call this extremely obsessive behaviour.

Oh, and nice sweater.

This thread is fucking creepy. People who are unaware of this forum and it's kind of users would probably call this extremely obsessive behaviour.

word. sometimes this subforum feels like one of those doll-lover sites.

Guest ansgaria

With this thread the creepiness award goes back to the AFX subforum from the BoC subforum.

As far as I know, the BoC subforum hasn't got a "rare photos of Michael and Marcus" thread, which means that the AFX forum wins by default.

Celebrity worship syndrome (CWS) is an obsessive-addictive disorder in which a person becomes overly involved with the details of a celebrity's personal life. Psychologists have indicated that though many people obsess over glamorous film, television, sport and pop stars, others have icons such as politicians or authors.

Evidence indicates that poor mental health is correlated with celebrity worship.

http://en.wikipedia....orship_Syndrome

I am very interested in his belt. It looks green doesn't it. Green and purple. This is a definitely a sign. His new alias is the joker, or perhaps it's the title for one of his five new albums? It's very important. What do you think it could mean? Let's analyze.

I am very interested in his belt. It looks green doesn't it. Green and purple. This is a definitely a sign. His new alias is the joker, or perhaps it's the title for one of his five new albums? It's very important. What do you think it could mean? Let's analyze.

I have a similar belt, and I guess that makes me fanboy nr.1. I feel so connected

I have a similar belt, and I guess that makes me fanboy nr.1. I feel so connected

lol me too

*puts on RDJ mask*

*performs autofellatio*

Archived