IGNORED

Bebetune$ – INHALE C - 4 $$$$$

Atop

Guest Lucy Faringold

Oh man I read the FACT review and they made it sound cheesy as fuccc, but that clip is dope. Ferraro on FIRE right now. :biggrin:

Guest jasondonervan

I can't remember how I stumbled across this, but I'm glad I did - and glad to see others have too. 'Far Side Virtual' was an entertaining aside but didn't do all that much for me. This does! It's like a stew of noughties R&B albums that got fed through the Ferraro grinder and came out the other side all the better for it. Tracks like 'MACCAU CELEBRITIES' and 'M A D N E $ $' are ridiculously catchy, both of which I have been humming back to myself for days... definitely recommended for fans of the stranger fringes of Rustie and HudMo's output.

nice little essay there..........

this release might never be as adored as much as it should be.

You reading this this thread should download this free release if you love music...

Yes you......

• 2 weeks later...

Hype Williams is a completely different artist(s) than Ferraro. They are amazing as well though, you are correct Vamos.

Not sure why you posted about them in a non-Hype Williams thread.

Yes I know they are both lo fi and wierd.

BEBETUNE$ 4 LYF YA'LLZ!

this interview is awesome

http://thequietus.com/articles/07586-james-ferraro-far-side-virtual-interview

Pitchfork really underlining how fucking square they are today:

http://pitchfork.com...une-inhale-c-4/

lol.. yup. makes me feel pretty cutting edge... or something. pretty hard to deny the originality of the music Ferraro shits/s out. I'm totally blown away by his terrifying music lol

james_ferraro_b_600.jpg

this guy makes this music, listen or get shot

look into his eyes and try not to laugh.

• 1 year later...

Archived