angry birds is everywhere i went to a mall today and like every single store got angry birds stuff. i dunno what is angry birds even some kinda video game i guess but it must be really popular for this chrismas cuz i saw more angry birds then i saw real birds today and theres a LOT of birds in my town is angry birds the chrismas must have thing of 2011??

i saw more angry birds then i saw real birds today and theres a LOT of birds in my town is angry birds the chrismas must have thing of 2011??

best sentence of the year 2011

angry birds is everywhere i went to a mall today and like every single store got angry birds stuff. i dunno what is angry birds even some kinda video game i guess but it must be really popular for this chrismas cuz i saw more angry birds then i saw real birds today and theres a LOT of birds in my town is angry birds the chrismas must have thing of 2011??

Oh, FFS - you can't honestly expect anyone these days who is on the internet not to know what Angry Birds is - the game's been downloaded 500 million fucking times. Quit with the "DURR IMA KID FROM TEH 90'S COOL SPOT Domino's Pizza Noid" schtick and act like someone interesting, or at least go back to making fucking music - you were decent at that...

Oh, FFS - you can't honestly expect anyone these days who is on the internet not to know what Angry Birds is - the game's been downloaded 500 million fucking times. Quit with the "DURR IMA KID FROM TEH 90'S COOL SPOT Domino's Pizza Noid" schtick and act like someone interesting, or at least go back to making fucking music - you were decent at that...

Don't feed the troll Papa.

NO OFFENCE joyrex but my posts 100% percent true i think were just living in different worlds u and i

sup made tunes? i have to hear this..

DUH didnt u ever hear of Aphex Twin

im just to cool to even know what uncool ppl are doing

Archived