IGNORED

Steinvord Speculation

YELLOW

So what I'm saying is that RDJ's divorce if he did in fact get one should have literally zero bearing on his releasing of music.

is your opinion that he was bullshitting in the spanish interview he did where he said it was having an impact on him releasing music? I'm willing to go there as well i suppose, that it could just be more silly lies

Pretty much what I'm saying, yeah! Who knows though really. lol

Grant says 'it's not'

Where did you get this from?

from good ol facebook

When did he said that?

I missed a lot of Rephlex releases because it seems the only way to know what's going on with the record is with his messages on Facebook, instead of updating the actual Rephlex webpage. It's ridiculous. Anyway keep us updated.

is iyff acid entirely one note? i can see the bass line being one note, but i think maybe the drums are the same note also. maybe that's what ceephax was talking about, regarding melodies? kind of a question dodge.

Edited by very honest

try listening to all the steinvord unreleased tracks on headphones, then listen to Drukqs and Rushup Edge on headphones and tell me with a straight face that Richard D JAmes did NOT produce steinvord. It's blatantly obvious.

I wonder how much progress this thread has made

*checks page one*

nope

750 posts later and we've gotten no closer

I find it very amusing how WATMM goes in circles about certain things.

______________WATMM______________

_________WATMM____WATMM________

_____WATMM__________ WATMM_____

___WATMM_______________WATMM___

_WATMM_The_Steinvord_Case_WATMM_

___WATMM_______________WATMM___

_____ WATMM__________WATMM_____

_________WATMM____WATMM________

______________WATMM______________

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

try listening to all the steinvord unreleased tracks on headphones, then listen to Drukqs and Rushup Edge on headphones and tell me with a straight face that Richard D JAmes did NOT produce steinvord. It's blatantly obvious.

I did the same on monitor speakers and it was obvious to me that steinvord is mastered with inferior quality. It sounds nice on stream as you can't tell the slight differences but the full quality versions do not hold up to the tuss in quality. production skills yes but not production quality

I did the same on monitor speakers and it was obvious to me that steinvord is mastered with inferior quality. It sounds nice on stream as you can't tell the slight differences but the full quality versions do not hold up to the tuss in quality. production skills yes but not production quality

I get the feeling steinvord was designed to sound the way it sounds, and it isn't due to some inability to meet aphex level production.

• 3 months later...

I definitely agree here. All of the untitled tracks are very obviously RDJ, especially untitled97 and untitled.

That being said I don't think RDJ produced the actual steinvord release. It still sounds much more like tom J than rdj... 100% sure the unreleased tracks were given to us simply to make us speculate. The unreleased tracks are very different from the actual release.

they are but iyf acid to me sounds straight Aphex, squarepusher to my knowledge has never done an acid track like that but aphex has, squarepusher also never uses break beats with this much kick drum bass in them, most of the time his bass is an additional synth sound underneath a break. If this is a squarepusher acid/breaks song it's more slamming than almost any similar track he's ever made

Edited by John Ehrlichman