IGNORED

Steinvord Speculation

YELLOW

I'm glad I clicked over because those soundclouds linked via the Skrillex site are very clean-sounding. “Real” promos, at least according to the SC user (a Japan distributor)?

Best copies I've heard of these tracks so far! Thanks Skrillex!

I'm glad I clicked over because those soundclouds linked via the Skrillex site are very clean-sounding. “Real” promos, at least according to the SC user (a Japan distributor)?

Best copies I've heard of these tracks so far! Thanks Skrillex!

Yeah they sound great, it's gonna be a good record judging by the quality of those promos.

I want aphex and grant (collectively, "troon") to continue to not release more of the same shit they haven't gotten around to releasing in the past.

Edited by baph

what's the rephlex connection between styrax/hotflush? i don't get it.

This. All the tracks are going to be released on the new album from rephlex so what is that about?

i guess it may be that whoever is behind steinvord is under contract with hotflush/styrax. but in reality it's probably just distribution deal with rephlex or whatever. so, anyone? AMIONTOSMTHNG?

Guest Gravity

All the tracks from BATalsdr's removed youtube account display that message, so I'm guessing hexagonvinyl had that link in his favorites/history. No connection.

Edited by Gravity

Guest Nosense

maybe the user uploaded other tunes that belong to other artists from hotflush/styrax or maybe scuba is steinvord..

maybe the user uploaded other tunes that belong to other artists from hotflush

Probably this cause honestly Hotflush is a great label but it has nothing to do with Rephlex or what I heard of Steinvord. I thought the LP should have dropped already or am I wrong?

Guest NitrousMcBread

Release date according to Boomkat knocked back yet again. Not taking the piss in any way, Rephlex..? Sperm crumpets.