IGNORED

Steinvord Speculation

YELLOW

Too bad all of the myspace ripoffs are sub 192kbps, the bare minimum for it to be enjoyable/playable live. Now with rephlex unoperative I don't expect much a proper release hapening. I forgot about phorumwanky, i love the subtle final melody, the synth sound for the bass sounds like hardware to me... given the name and the sillyness of it that track is probably about steinvord trolling all of us.

checkout 1:30 - 2:00 of Omgyjya-Switch and then recheck this track, very similar drum programming and basically identical drum kit/drum samples as far as I can tell.

even has the same glitched out breaks

Not at all, all of the samples are different sounds. I agree with very honest, with his overall view on the whole thing. The overall production is different, and there are some things that simply don't fit in within aphexy or tom styles if you can spot the subtleties and are really familiar with their music. Anyway, good shit.

Too bad all of the myspace ripoffs are sub 192kbps, the bare minimum for it to be enjoyable/playable live. Now with rephlex unoperative I don't expect much a proper release hapening. I forgot about phorumwanky, i love the subtle final melody, the synth sound for the bass sounds like hardware to me... given the name and the sillyness of it that track is probably about steinvord trolling all of us.

checkout 1:30 - 2:00 of Omgyjya-Switch and then recheck this track, very similar drum programming and basically identical drum kit/drum samples as far as I can tell.

Not at all, all of the samples are different sounds. I agree with very honest, with his overall view on the whole thing. The overall production is different, and there are some things that simply don't fit in within aphexy or tom styles if you can spot the subtleties and are really familiar with their music. Anyway, good shit.

lol

lol

You get it, Stephen? You don't spot the subtleties of Aphex and SquareP since you are not enough familiar with their music. :w00t:

lol

You get it, Stephen? You don't spot the subtleties of Aphex and SquareP since you are not enough familiar with their music. :w00t:

:emotawesomepm9:

oh dear lol

for years and years and years that was the only "idm" I listened to actually, aphex and tom. Had go plastic and rdj album and drukqs on repeat for quite a while, kind of sad really.. I didn't have internet and was too stupid to research new stuff.

Too busy off my face on pills listening to the next Sasha mix or something lol.. good times.

Edited by StephenG

pissflaps, are you steinvord? when is another EP/LP? what was the concept behind? clear idm exctract with no music and tunes? pun on fans and social experiment? why verdana ffs?

pissflaps, are you steinvord? when is another EP/LP? what was the concept behind? clear idm exctract with no music and tunes? pun on fans and social experiment? why verdana ffs?

Not me, but I actually think very honest could be him :biggrin:

Anyway, we'll never know, been following him since I saw it posted back in the day, it seems he doesn't care to release any information about himself (assuming it's really an unknown person and so on)

Well, you haven't listened enough if you are hearing samples or "the same breaks" on that track. Bottom line is very honest is spot on.

No.

You'll see shortly anyways lol.

Well, you haven't listened enough if you are hearing samples or "the same breaks" on that track. Bottom line is very honest is spot on.

No.

come at me bro/sorry bro

Edited by John Ehrlichman

No.

come at me bro/sorry bro

what?

lol

yolo?

=/

Guest skibby

perhaps the very fact that Joyrex has not moved this thread is evidence that RDJ is Steinvord or is at least part of Steinvord.
44848-keanu-reeves-whoa-gif-nOup.jpeg

Edited by skibby

Yes I was thinking the same.

Remember how on every other page he said he wasn't convinced about him working with Die Antwoord, and subsequently moved the thread.

Just saying.

can we post in different subforums and threads now about steinvord? just to see where joyrex will put us - that's who steinvord will be basically. piece of cake, problem solved.

but what if is is really joyrex being steinvord? i mean, seann penn is playing joyrex so good, what will i ever achieve? is it about me, or is it about steinvord? i don't know even where this joke ends. i dont even steinvord.

syro