IGNORED

Steinvord Speculation

YELLOW

are we supposed to be guessing who steinvord is? even if we get it right, how would we know? even if the real steinvord revealed him or herself, why should we believe them?

maybe theres a reason theyre anonymous, to evade some sort of label contract shit. happens all the time when musicians sign to labels, if they want to do stuff with unaffiliated companies, they need to use fake names.

maybe its vsnares. FUCK i hate this.

Well, there's the original myspace still up and he's also got a soundcloud, so no reason not to believe these as official sources.

and it is what?

idunno it hasnt been found out yet..he said that in interview right? with the release of his last lp

or some video i dont remember he might have said it when Sleep was released

and it is what?

idunno it hasnt been found out yet..he said that in interview right? with the release of his last lp

or some video i dont remember he might have said it when Sleep was released

ooooh alright I gotcha. I thought you meant you knew the alias lol.

maybe jazz

The endless process of reblogging and sharing across social networks is nothing new, and allows a video like L$D’s to disseminate exponentially faster than it would have in the pre-social networking age. The video now has more than 76,000 views. One YouTube commenter left a comment on the L$D video that joked, “Kreayshawn plus a lot of other ’post-mainstream mainstream satire’ acts that i will NOT mention now have been created by anonymous producer “Steinvord” in his spare time, mainly for a laugh but for societal experimentation purposes too.”

Grimes later replied, via Twitter, of course, “its true that L$D is really a secret project of Steinvord.”

“TRIPPY” is right.

from http://www.stereogum.com/1062691/ld-and-the-speed-of-post-internet-content-creation/news/

tumblr_mwptghTbtM1si12s3o1_1280.jpg

maybe jazz

The endless process of reblogging and sharing across social networks is nothing new, and allows a video like L$D’s to disseminate exponentially faster than it would have in the pre-social networking age. The video now has more than 76,000 views. One YouTube commenter left a comment on the L$D video that joked, “Kreayshawn plus a lot of other ’post-mainstream mainstream satire’ acts that i will NOT mention now have been created by anonymous producer “Steinvord” in his spare time, mainly for a laugh but for societal experimentation purposes too.”

Grimes later replied, via Twitter, of course, “its true that L$D is really a secret project of Steinvord.”

“TRIPPY” is right.

from http://www.stereogum.com/1062691/ld-and-the-speed-of-post-internet-content-creation/news/

eh

why's my name attached to that? lol

maybe jazz

“TRIPPY” is right.

eh

why's my name attached to that? lol

"TRIPPY"

afx & tom heard spanish guy tracks in later 90s, fed him weird things and absorbed his soul. shortly after tom did go spastics and richard did drukstqs. they thought it will be secret till the death, but one rainy day tracks apperaed via global virtual network on myphace. hired detective found no clues of physical presence of their autyhor. rephlex didnt want to anger returned soul of steinvord, and promised to release ep 5 tracks every 5 years in his name, vene if label disfunct. shall oath be broken, soul of unforgotted idm hero will have its revenge on the seatle

:derp::derp::derp::derp:

as usual

derp derp derp

I use the term "amenry" loosely. I'm not going to textbook dictionary absolutely every musical term. Why would I go into such detail to say "wow sick chinook break" etc? Doesn't make for easy flowing conversation with most people.

Edit: assuming of course you're referring to my gratuitous use of the word "amen" or "amenry".

Edited by StephenG

as usual

derp derp derp

I use the term "amenry" loosely. I'm not going to textbook dictionary absolutely every musical term. Why would I go into such detail to say "wow sick chinook break" etc? Doesn't make for easy flowing conversation with most people.

Edit: assuming of course you're referring to my gratuitous use of the word "amen" or "amenry".

"A superior man, in regard to what he does not know, shows a cautious reserve. If names be not correct, language is not in accordance with the truth of things. If language be not in accordance with the truth of things, affairs cannot be carried on to success. When affairs cannot be carried on to success, proprieties and music do not flourish. When proprieties and music do not flourish, punishments will not be properly awarded. When punishments are not properly awarded, the people do not know how to move hand or foot. Therefore a superior man considers it necessary that the names he uses may be spoken appropriately, and also that what he speaks may be carried out appropriately. What the superior man requires is just that in his words there may be nothing incorrect."

— Confucius, Analects, Book XIII, Chapter 3, verses 4-7, translated by James Legge.

This also has the effect of telling every man to shut up and only those that consider themselves superior will be most likely to speak up, therefore over time there will be a degradation of the way the affairs of man are conducted, given that we do not live in the perfect hypothetical moral prism onto which confucius has projected his reasoning.

as usual

derp derp derp

u mean the apache break? thats another heli rofl