IGNORED

Steinvord Speculation

YELLOW

do you have another link to that? it's down now (which makes me think its prob a real steinvord track)

Vordphex - Shortridge x0.10 by AFXAFXAFXAFXAFX is the same track as Shortridge X0.12 by Heorge Garrison

wow this is awesome....what if that dude was right, and we wrote 1000 times that maelstorm sounds like da pusha sound and steinbord now has to step out of the shabows and new musics!!! we did it goys!

yep. at first i was thinking that maybe beatwife 2.0 - like he suddenly realised how to write lush, but...nah, it's too good for him. thought of every idms i know, but besides obvious braindance lords i can't think of noone. perala emulating steinvrd? a new act? he clearly had some years of practice here...breaks are so nice, but at all it sounds pretty digital and little flat (specially after 5D syro). is it digital, fellow mastering masters, how you think? can it be possibly made on toaster?

is Steinvord the name of an album or the name of a band? also, cite your sources in your answer, and unless the sources have sources, it's not data.

wow this is awesome....what if that dude was right, and we wrote 1000 times that maelstorm sounds like da pusha sound and steinbord now has to step out of the shabows and new musics!!! we did it goys!

it was me. i'm always right :emotawesomepm9:

Great tracks whoever that is, didn't make me go "wow" like with some of the steinvord tunes tho.

Im starting to think we'll never know who did the original tracks, specially if now there's people trying to pass as him. It could be him trolling for all we know.

Did anyone mention there's a soundcloud in his myspace? Apparently he has an official soundcloud (www.soundcloud.com/steinvord). The link has been there for months.

Also, according to math, he can't be any older than 24-25 nowadays, that guy said 27.

The whole thing is kinda crazy. He has brought the anonymous thing to the next level. I can't think of another musician that took it this far.

Karsten Pflum can out-Steinvord Steinvord.

[youtubehd]x3hk2sBke90[/youtubehd]

wow that's excellent, thanks for sharing. the guy seems to have a lot on bandcamp, might be worth to check it out!

Not very much going on in that track, and why didn't he do something with the underlying melody and the beat just sits around pleased with its first loop with little alteration. I gave it a good go, got half way through before skimming so don't blame me meh.

Karsten Pflum can out-Steinvord Steinvord.

[youtubehd]x3hk2sBke90[/youtubehd]

sounds like a more modern EDM production style take on Drukqs, kind of reminds me of KiNK. That NI massive style bass stab is what takes it over that edge for me (as well as no apparent full break chopping/editing, just one-shot 'clean' samples)

Edited by John Ehrlichman

Guest Toastmann

I really don't give a fuck who it is, I'd just like some more tunes please

Yeah havent been able to find much comparable music either :/