IGNORED

Steinvord Speculation

YELLOW

Don't tell me Rush ain't Steinvord :cat:

I'm getting a similar vibe from the start of both tracks. I imagine this has been mentioned.

flol. mystery solved :crazy:

but seriously, guys, steinvord is Anchio Arch io Son Pittorne, i thought is was obvious

Hi Mag,

do you want an autograph? or an autographed cassette? a blank tape, I do not have the right to distribute my music other than in my new record label... :spiteful:

EDIT : my name is written like this : Anchio Arch'io Son Pittore. ;-)

Edited by Anchio Arch io Son Pittore

• 2 weeks later...

anyone have the richrud d jomes stuff ripped from soundcloud? aside from the youtube

yep. i have about 20-30 tracks, will upload them when i have ok internets

this thread will never die

that would be awesome, thanks

soooory dude i totally forgot about it and it took some time to search in what thread it was ^^

i have 36 jomes tracks, some are the same but have different names or slightly remastered, i kept everything as-is

tracks were under some free licence at that time, i personally asked him last year if i can upload them or their mix somewhere for more people to hear and he was totally fine with it, so I'm not violating anything, i hope

1z2jbsn.jpg

richrud d jomes
Richrud Donkus Jomes
(OFISHAL)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/qfrfzy

Hi Mag,

do you want an autograph? or an autographed cassette? a blank tape, I do not have the right to distribute my music other than in my new record label... :spiteful:

i would LOVE to have autographed cassette with silence and fart noises on the background :emotawesomepm9:

thanks for uploading this. i have to say, i do like this stuff. i think most people on this board are pretty tired of the fakers because they "waste" our time and attention, and their numbers only swelled more after the soundcloud dump, but this guy is doing it the right way. the music is decent and he's obviously just having fun. sorta reminds of beatwife, whose aphex nods are good-humored and explicit.

i say "waste" because i think it's all just fun-- chasing down the possibilities and speculatin'. and i have "is it him?!?!" threads to thank for finding steinvord, jidomatix, trackermatte, and beatwife, all who carried me through the lean years and who i still enjoy post-return.

anyone have the richrud d jomes stuff ripped from soundcloud? aside from the youtube

yep. i have about 20-30 tracks, will upload them when i have ok internets

this thread will never die

that would be awesome, thanks

soooory dude i totally forgot about it and it took some time to search in what thread it was ^^

i have 36 jomes tracks, some are the same but have different names or slightly remastered, i kept everything as-is

tracks were under some free licence at that time, i personally asked him last year if i can upload them or their mix somewhere for more people to hear and he was totally fine with it, so I'm not violating anything, i hope

1z2jbsn.jpg

richrud d jomes
Richrud Donkus Jomes
(OFISHAL)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/qfrfzy

Hi Mag,

i would LOVE to have autographed cassette with silence and fart noises on the background :emotawesomepm9:

i just realized that everybody who is doing afx style music is doing stuff that afx never did. in fact, i havent heard a single thing out of afx's catalog that sounds like anything any of the supposed afx copycats make. RDJ did a whole lot of different stuff in a lot of differnt styles using equipment that is commonly available. eventually someone will sound like him due to the 12 monkeys theorem.

except for that one song by EOD called Mug Bass, I thought that was RDJ up until the other day.

after listening to the, err, 'extensive' discographies of both steinvord and heorge garrison, i am utterly convinced they are the same guy

are you serious?

They are miles apart. =/

after listening to the, err, 'extensive' discographies of both steinvord and heorge garrison, i am utterly convinced they are the same guy

049.jpg?w=900&h=675

i am no expert but i could see it being mr. vord. or ms.

there are differences, but it's been years since the last stuff, so there would be differences.

Edited by very honest

sometimes i think to myself, is it really in 15 years no one could came close to druqks/go plastic in terms of techniqe, feeling and awesomeness?

Steivord and harrison are the only closest thing i've heard, and i can totally see why some people think it could be one person. The first thing that came to my mind when I've heard harrison is "yey steinvord is back", but i had my doubts after that. Now, relistening them in shuffle, i think it can be true.

Sound is different but spirit is there. It's very good tracks that defiinetly have something in common, like Lyff Acid Edit 1 and Shortridge/champa at some parts, specially the drums and acid riffs. Only steinvord is mastered like hell and harrison is more raw straigth-from-the-daw sound, the breaks style is almost the same.

Maybe it's not one person but a great copycat. Anyway, we w8 untill full LP and then we can talk shit :braindance:

kickstarter for €1100 so we can hear shortridge and dovedale in something better than 128 yes pls

bad idea, these tracks are dedicated to the well-super wealthy people...

basically they are not for sale because they will be in an upcoming LP...

Edited by Anchio Arch io Son Pittore

• 2 weeks later...

some new things in that iyff acid if i'm not mistaken. the new untitled mix is excellent. maelstrom is downloadable at 320. iyff acid edit 1 at 192. they dont sound like vinyl rips.

Edited by mcbpete

rBbNKsm.png

HJxlWGd.png

Haha yeah didn't want to blow up both the Aphex and Steinvord thread at the same time either.*

Those first two have been uploaded in the past month while the others were posted 5-8 months ago, apparently these are by the guy uploading them after checking other sources whoever he is, his oldest videos on YouTube are his best in my opinion and they're better quality but he has very few subscribers/views at the moment. Sorry for the confusion though guys. :derp:

Edited by Skeptinoid

some new things in that iyff acid if i'm not mistaken. the new untitled mix is excellent. maelstrom is downloadable at 320. iyff acid edit 1 at 192. they dont sound like vinyl rips.

iyff acid edit 1 is from myspace. the maelstrom is a vinyl rip, you can hear it pretty clearly at the quiet bits. this dude's just posting whatever random shit he's found that everyone else has already heard.

Edited by mcbpete

The iyff acid one certain sounds like the vinyl rip I made. Am hiding the soundloud link to the latter as it's a download link to copyrighted available material ....