IGNORED

Steinvord Speculation

YELLOW

It's only stupid because of context. Or lack thereof.

Thought about saying "appearing stupid" but that might overcomplicate an otherwise obvious point. ;p

To be fair, assuming everyone here has ears, it's unclear why any of this is "specualtion". 

The thread should be closed. 

It's like asking if the sky is blue.

I'm color blind, might not be same blue to me as urs

edit: in the same manner we must define what steinvord is, what is a steinvord? what do the trax mean really?

very difficult questions

Edited by MIXL2

From page 2

Why bother reading page 1 tho when I can read this and the last page and be all caught up . You guys are so silly sometimes

Feel silly now, doncha?

That is such a stupid quote . It says why read page 1 when you can read page 2 and page 1 instead.

Not missing anything by skipping that garbage

Also, the mystery of stickfiggers reappearing post.

Hey Stick, do you incidentally happen to be from Spain by any chance? I'm checking whether we can relate the reappearing post mystery with the steinvord one.

Edited by goDel

edit: lol nice stealth delete.  :fear:

That's alright. Unfortunately though "blue" isn't anything subjective. Separation of white light etc.

just messing around man, this thread is so dumb

:^)

Edited by MIXL2

To be fair, assuming everyone here has ears, it's unclear why any of this is "specualtion". 

The thread should be closed. 

It's like asking if the sky is blue.

I'm color blind, might not be same blue to me as urs

edit: in the same manner we must define what steinvord is, what is a steinvord? what do the trax mean really?

very difficult questions

edit: lol nice stealth delete.  :fear:

That's alright. Unfortunately though "blue" isn't anything subjective. Separation of white light etc.

just messing around man, this thread is so dumb

aye aye cap'n. concur

Didn’t he release one of the Heorge tracks under the Rognvald name recently?

yup, the savi rhankar track:

That sounds nothing like anything on the Shortridge EP. It's too free flowing and doesn't do the start/stop cuts constantly.

i agree that it doesn't sound like the other heorge tracks and is missing some of the characteristics

Yeah what is the link between savi rhankar and heorge garrison apart from the naming convention and similar style?

it just appeared on savirhankar.bandcamp.com, and a watmmer was trying random beatles spoonerism bandcamp subdomains and found it. there was also aagicmlex.bandcamp.com, maulpccartney.bandcamp.com, and erianbpstein.bandcamp.com. maul and aagic i think were actually heorge. not sure about the others. there was nothing stopping musicians from making these and putting a song up just to fuck around.

complicating the beatwife issue is the fact that, on the same album as savi rhankar, there is a song called thorstein hold which seems to pay homage to maelstrom. personally i think it's more likely that beatwife decided to make a track based on maelstrom, coincidentally around the time that he put up the savi rhankar track, than that he is steinvord.

just noticed beatwife has a different track up at savirhankar.bandcamp.com now. a 10 minute ambient track

Edited by very honest

last 30+ replies on here have been mostly shit. if you don't like a steinvord speculation thread why post in repeatedly?

i know that most of watmm is dead recently, but please don't ruin a potentially good thread. thx

Edited by B1000

steinvord speculation at watmm rivaling cringe levels of boc speculation at twoism

no, that very honest post was pretty informative, imo.

no cringes experienced!

generally speaking, you should to stop to refer to things in general. be specific. i mean, i understand the general nonsense, or bitterness in the general banter box. but outside that box - this is the aphex twin box: be specific.

eg.: i really like the first track from the steinvord single. nice beats. good composition. really gets my blood flowing. even if zealous zaphod would roll his eyes. but who cares? he'd roll his eyes anyways. his eyes tend to roll even before he reads posts. and mine roll just right back at his.

(hi zaph! could you roll your eyes for me, please?)

last 30+ replies on here have been mostly shit. if you don't like a steinvord speculation thread why post in repeatedly?

i know that most of watmm is dead recently, but please don't ruin a potentially good thread. thx

We're all here to have fun.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

generally speaking, you should to stop to refer to things in general. be specific. i mean, i understand the general nonsense, or bitterness in the general banter box. but outside that box - this is the aphex twin box: be specific.

eg.: i really like the first track from the steinvord single. nice beats. good composition. really gets my blood flowing. even if zealous zaphod would roll his eyes. but who cares? he'd roll his eyes anyways. his eyes tend to roll even before he reads posts. and mine roll just right back at his.

say wat, i have never noticed any subforum on here being more serious than others 

what crawled up your ass