IGNORED

Bangface Weekender 2012

Soloman Tump

Guest Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald

This lineup looks insane, definitely gotta try and get tickets for this. It's going to be one hell of an effort trying to convince anyone I know to go though.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

me and my friend are going to drive down there, reckon we can do it in 1,5 days

and do some rockclimbing on the coast there also, will probs be coming a week early

Guest ex-voto

Yo iep! We really gotta organize the trip yo! Can't miss this! I can drive that in 1 day, I am a beast and you know it.

300 quid for flights to Newquay, I wouldn't say its out of the question but its pretty unlikely.

can get flights for about £40 - £50 each way from gatwick with flybe... dunno if it would work out cheaper to go from ireland to gatwick first?

300 quid for flights to Newquay, I wouldn't say its out of the question but its pretty unlikely.

can get flights for about £40 - £50 each way from gatwick with flybe... dunno if it would work out cheaper to go from ireland to gatwick first?

A bit ye cheers.

But its actually 100 quid cheaper if we fly from Belfast instead of Dublin. Dont ask me how that works.

WHY ARE TICKETS FROM SEATTLE TO ANYWHERE WORTH SEEING AN ELECTRONIC MUSIC SHOW OVER 1K?!?!

damn you Europeans and your superior music festivals, this sounds like a blast of every person I've wanted to see live in the past 5 or 6 years all in one line-up.

:cry:

me and my girl are considering flying from indiana to london to go to this. I am not going to get my hopes up, but my life is going to be complete if I finally get to go to bangface AND see afx & the rephlex crew.

Hey there, so SPD2, PhnoicBoyOnDope, and I want to go in on a 6-man room. If we can get 1 or 2 more people, I will commit to this. Scary putting all that money down, so pls be ready to reimburse me soon if you want in. If anyone from the UK wants to caravan down we will all pitch in for gas & food & etc.

I'm clean now but not bovvered about the drugs, however, if anyone is looking for non-drug company I am available! Just pls don't be mental

<3!!!!!

a friend & I were looking into roundtrip tickets + car from miami to newquay or london. best price was about $1200. not including tent, campsite, food, etc. That is one of the best lineups ever.

Hey there, so SPD2, PhnoicBoyOnDope, and I want to go in on a 6-man room. If we can get 1 or 2 more people, I will commit to this. Scary putting all that money down, so pls be ready to reimburse me soon if you want in. If anyone from the UK wants to caravan down we will all pitch in for gas & food & etc.

I'm clean now but not bovvered about the drugs, however, if anyone is looking for non-drug company I am available! Just pls don't be mental

<3!!!!!

I'm serious about coming along, and would really love the opportunity to camp with you guys, but being jobless I cannot afford to plop down the £175 for a couple of months at least.

I am, however, extremely trustworthy with these kinds of situations (please ask chassis or Obel for references with regards to my word on reimbursing ticket costs).

If you've already gotten people, that's awesome. But if you're still wanting someone to make up the numbers, I would love the chance.

I don't do drugs, I will have a drink though (if I can afford to). And I'm responsible enough not to get completely wasted and throw up everywhere.

(i've broken my watmm break to post for this).

I can comfirm that I bought oscillik's ticket last year and he gave me the money afterwards. Cant remember if it was via paypal or at the place itself.

Anyway, I didnt have to break his legs.

EDIT: also hes a heavy sleeper, as me and my mate came in pissed at 5 in the morning and started making currys most nights. Either that or he's too polite to kick up a fuss. Either way, everyones a wiener.

I can comfirm that I bought oscillik's ticket last year and he gave me the money afterwards. Cant remember if it was via paypal or at the place itself.

Anyway, I didnt have to break his legs.

EDIT: also hes a heavy sleeper, as me and my mate came in pissed at 5 in the morning and started making currys most nights. Either that or he's too polite to kick up a fuss. Either way, everyones a wiener.

t'was paypal squire, and nah you're right - i am a fucking heavy sleeper.

Archived