IGNORED

Bangface Weekender 2012

Soloman Tump

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald

Just got the latest newsletter, all caravans have gone, so there's only camping and day tickets available.

On the plus side µ-Ziq has just been added to the line-up!

EDIT: Amen Allstars (Remarc, Bizzy B & Equinox) have also been confirmed. They're really going all out this year.

Also got this option ;)

> WEEKENDER PASS 3-DAY TICKETS - £110

For those who are living / staying nearby you can now get 3-day Weekender Passes.

These give you access to all the music areas + beach party. Car parking will also be available each day.

Tim Exile and 2 Bad Mice have now been added to the lineup!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=v8nt96eJczg

ahh i fuckin' love bangface. Good times, all the time.

Wish the show was still on next Friday, looks like I wont get my fix now until the autumn....

Also got this option ;)

> WEEKENDER PASS 3-DAY TICKETS - £110

For those who are living / staying nearby you can now get 3-day Weekender Passes.

These give you access to all the music areas + beach party. Car parking will also be available each day.

Ah hell, where was this when I was ordering?

Just biked in to say how much I hate you all for going to what looks to be the best BF to date.

Hate.

Fo' real.

No really save yo monay. You think I'm joking. Make it happen.

Well it's a little more than camping. Just a reminder that there will be some entertainment acts too.

I am fully aware of this fact but camping means less space in the car, more petrol, more camping stuff to buy, no electric/heating, and most of all noooo kitchen table!

Personally I think they should also do camping at £110 on a first come first serve basis as weekend holders get all the same facilities anyway.

Just throwing it out there :-P

Mr Saint Acid sir, can people staying in accomodation please turn up on Thursday because most of your BF crowd are from the London area and it's a hell of a drive and nobody wants to get up that early. Thanks for your consideration, love, Pete.

Mr Saint Acid sir, can people staying in accomodation please turn up on Thursday because most of your BF crowd are from the London area and it's a hell of a drive and nobody wants to get up that early. Thanks for your consideration, love, Pete.

Sadly the caravans aren't ready til Friday :(

Alright, nearby Travelodge booked for Thursday night! It's £35 quid a night people, if you're with a group it's well worth it to not be knackered travelling on the Friday.

Any USA peeps know how to get to this for less than $1250 airfare? Geeze

Holy shit! That's fucking crazy expensive!

I take it your nearest Airport would be LAX? I did a search on STAtravel.co.uk and a flight from LAX to London Heathrow and back is £500. So that's about $800..

Any USA peeps know how to get to this for less than $1250 airfare? Geeze

was approxamoxing 880 $s after taxes last year. and appears going to be ~1100-1200 this year. been the hold out to see what oil prices due but probably pull a trigger this week.

I take it your nearest Airport would be LAX? I did a search on STAtravel.co.uk and a flight from LAX to London Heathrow and back is £500. So that's about $800..

staravel, y u no DTW?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived