IGNORED

Bangface Weekender 2012

Soloman Tump

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hopefully they play with richard then

one problem i have when it is very busy which it will be during his set is i run out of beer very quickly and become eventually thirsty but do not want to leave my spot which will hopefully be in a good mix of superposed polar lobes. if they play on stage for 20min during richard's set thenn that that will give me time to leave and take care of necessitiies and then still come back and get back work into my way back to my original place and then the rest of the good tunes can continue on - only i will haev a topped off beverage to enjoy vs from 20minutse prior.

hopefully they play with richard then

one problem i have when it is very busy which it will be during his set is i run out of beer very quickly and become eventually thirsty but do not want to leave my spot which will hopefully be in a good mix of superposed polar lobes. if they play on stage for 20min during richard's set thenn that that will give me time to leave and take care of necessitiies and then still come back and get back work into my way back to my original place and then the rest of the good tunes can continue on - only i will haev a topped off beverage to enjoy vs from 20minutse prior.

do you not find that the sonics reverberate against the fluid in the alcoholic beverage in a way that agitates the sugar content in the alcohol, thus changing the 14th, 27th and 401st harmonics that are being reproduced from the cones and propelled into 500 human bodies?

• 1 month later...

Mr Acid, sir.. I just want to check that you've got everything planned carefully and it's not going to be completely belled like Bloc, is it?

• 1 month later...

flying into heathrow again. is it best to purchase train ticket to newquay in advnace or is that generally something you can easily get when you're there at the train station? thx

flying into heathrow again. is it best to purchase train ticket to newquay in advnace or is that generally something you can easily get when you're there at the train station? thx

Most likely to be cheaper in advance as long as you can work out accurately what time you will catch, check out www.thetrainline.com

The Goddamn State Dept. denied my fucking passport! Telling me that the original birth certificate I sent them, that says "Certificate Of Birth" right on the motherfucking top of it, wasn't enough proof. They said it wasn't a real birth certificate or there wasn't enough information on it. C-O-C-K-S-U-C-K-E-R-S. By the time I get back from this biz trip, I'll have two weeks to sort this. Unacceptable. I literally feel like renouncing my citizenship.

Working on it. Should be enough time. Not denied yet actually come to find out. They are just giving me this "insufficient birth information" bullshit. I guarantee you whoever the idiot is that was doing the processing didn't turn the birth certificate over to find the rest of the info on the back.

Most likely to be cheaper in advance as long as you can work out accurately what time you will catch, check out www.thetrainline.com

well that wasn't as affordable as i had been assuming. quite a hike to get to newquay no doubt. is it easier just to fly in from heathrow?

All I have to say is this:

-- if you live in the vicinity of Europe and you don't go to this, you officially are a wiener. I can understand not being able to hop the Atlantic, but if you live in the EU and you don't see this, you are a wiener.

Thank you.

well that wasn't as affordable as i had been assuming. quite a hike to get to newquay no doubt. is it easier just to fly in from heathrow?

I am sure it was MUCH cheaper than that when I looked last week. I think the price jumps when it is a month or less to go :sad:

Anyone found a cheap or novel way to get down there?

With the price of a train ticket so high a hire car would be cheaper. But do I want to drive back? Nuh-uh.

looking at 110L (180usd) to get there from airport by train and back. i thought you guys had in place efficient infrastructure or something to that effect.

Archived