IGNORED

music70 + keychain + turquoise hexagon thingy

Fredd-E

I've received the following package from Hexagon Sun just recently. It contains an (to me at least) unseen music70 sticker and a neat little keychain. Also included is a blue hexagon thingy with no prints on it.

Thank you MDG.

hexsun6.jpg

hexsun3.jpg

hexsun4.jpg

hexsun5.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you can print yourself a tshirt now with the slogan 'im waiting for new album 6 years now and all i got was a lousy hexagon thingy'

Most definitely. Or I am glad to be able to share that never before seen music70 sticker with the community. And also patience is a virtue. We had to wait 10 years for the release of Portishead their latest album.

you can print yourself a tshirt now with the slogan 'im waiting for new album 6 years now and all i got was a lousy hexagon thingy'

Most definitely. Or I am glad to be able to share that never before seen music70 sticker with the community. And also patience is a virtue. We had to wait 10 years for the release of Portishead their latest album.

oh im not bitching or anything. this is def cool. its just kinda random unless you get this kind of package every year.

and 3rd portishead sucked bad, but i know im alone in that opinion.

xray the hexagon maybe there's a pendrive hidden in it :emotawesomepm9:

Was it a random gift? No word of an imminent release? The black sticker may represent the black box, ha.

A token of appreciation. No word of an imminent release. But like he said before, it is inbound. It's only a matter of time.

And yes as a matter of fact I do wonder about that black music70 sticker myself. Definitely a sweet new one!

I hope Joyrex got something, seeing as he act's as unofficial diplomat between exasperated fans and cool as a cucumber BoC.

Either way that's nice of the Sandisons....., sorry I meant mdg.

I bet I am last on their christmas list, seeing as the amount of shit I like to hurl at them lol.

I've received the following package from Hexagon Sun just recently. It contains an (to me at least) unseen music70 sticker and a neat little keychain. Also included is a blue hexagon thingy with no prints on it.

Thank you MDG.

hexsun6.jpg

that's a strange glare in the top (our) left corner of the music70 sticker... man

Archived