IGNORED

music70 + keychain + turquoise hexagon thingy

Fredd-E

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest greenbank

nah, i'm edinburgh based. (as was the label when it was still going, don't think anyone who did anything for the label was actually from there!)

http://www.ebay.co.u...n-/110810508649 i have doubles of all the boc promo stuff i own that i could find so ebay ahoy! you too can own a plastic hexagon & various other cards & stickers. If it's one of you lot that wins it then drop me a line on ebay and i'll throw in some extra warp promo stuff & an extra boc card or 2, for old times sake & cos i'm cheekily reappearing on here with borderline spam :D

(i am near broke & jobless and am trying to raise a bit to invest in starting a business, hence the sales. might let another couple of boc items go as well like the geogaddi one sided promo.)

That's quite a nice little collection. I'd think about buying it myself but wary of ridiculous prices BoC stuff goes for.

Guest greenbank

aww, you'll make me blush, cheers folks! and beerwolf - yeah i am counting on the ridiculous prices! i'm sure i'm not the only one who wishes they grabbed a kaleidoscope at the time, i'm just lucky to have gotten so much stuff thanks to so many warp orders!

Guest greenbank

probably a little too good to be true, i'll believe it when i get the cash! am anticipating a relist with more attention paid to the minimum feedback etc. options...

probably a little too good to be true, i'll believe it when i get the cash! am anticipating a relist with more attention paid to the minimum feedback etc. options...

how much did the beautiful place promo go for, and did you get the payment for that yet?

last time i looked it was over £100 !!

hope you get paid for the other listing.

i think it's that rare blue Hexagon that everybody was wanting! lol

:wink:

Guest greenbank

138 and yeah it's posted, received and sorted. not a bad price but then i've never seen another ebayed so who knows?! ditto with the hexagon. i've just put up my hi scores '99 press (surely the best since there's no barcode on the cover?!) as well but am keeping a hold of the geogaddi 1 sided as it doesn't seem to be that worth it. my regular blue ABPOITC will maybe go up for sale when the others are off ebay, there's a bit of a run on just now...

ditto with the hexagon.

wish i could've made it to that gig. proper missed out there.

138 and yeah it's posted, received and sorted. not a bad price but then i've never seen another ebayed so who knows?!

bloody good price i'd say, considering you got it for free! :)

Guest greenbank

it was ok, the only really unique thing apart from the atmosphere etc. was the visuals they had up which i don't think have been used since, they were all kaleidoscopic if i remember right, maybe some pics like the ones from the IABPOITC sleeves as well. nothing amazing but very very boards in style.

i was more annoyed by missing the infamous party where you had to work out where it was from the numbers on the image they had on their site - which i did... the day after! d'oh. many facepalms were had, pre-facepalm meme. there was one single account posted on here from someone that i'm damned sure actually went because i know the spot from other parties around here (was last there for a rave up in memory of a mate last year) and they described it perfectly, it matched the co-ords as well. i think everyone ignored it and posted more made up shite instead, ahh watmm, you never change. are posts from that far back still around? can't remember when it was but must have been about 2001 or 2002 i think because of where i was living. anyone still got the image?

anyone still got the image?

d'you mean the red moon thing from 2006? if i remember rightly it was 6/6/06.

http://forum.watmm.c...__fromsearch__1

could only find this wee one...

rm0r1c17ye.gif

i'd be interested to hear where you think it was?

my mate was so convinced he'd worked it out too so he talked me and a few friends into going with him to a little disused observatory in the pentlands. needless to say there was no BOC party there but it was a great spot for camping and gradually about 30 or more other confused BOC fans turned up (from as far as london, brighton, ireland and canada ffs! honestly)... it turned into an excellent all-nighter party with really cool people, ecstacy and a fuck-off big fire.

Guest extherium

anyone still got the image?

d'you mean the red moon thing from 2006?

http://forum.watmm.c...__fromsearch__1

could only find this wee one...

rm0r1c17ye.gif

i'd be interested to hear where you think it was?

my mate was so convinced he'd worked it out too so he talked me and a few friends into going with him to a little disused observatory in the pentlands. needless to say there was no BOC party there but it was a great spot for camping and gradually about 30 or more other confused BOC fans turned up (from as far as london, brighton, ireland and canada ffs! honestly)... it turned into an excellent all-nighter party with really cool people, ecstacy and a fuck-off big fire.

Did no one check the bushes? They were probably hiding in the bushes.

it was ok, the only really unique thing apart from the atmosphere etc. was the visuals they had up which i don't think have been used since, they were all kaleidoscopic if i remember right, maybe some pics like the ones from the IABPOITC sleeves as well. nothing amazing but very very boards in style.

i was more annoyed by missing the infamous party where you had to work out where it was from the numbers on the image they had on their site - which i did... the day after! d'oh. many facepalms were had, pre-facepalm meme. there was one single account posted on here from someone that i'm damned sure actually went because i know the spot from other parties around here (was last there for a rave up in memory of a mate last year) and they described it perfectly, it matched the co-ords as well. i think everyone ignored it and posted more made up shite instead, ahh watmm, you never change. are posts from that far back still around? can't remember when it was but must have been about 2001 or 2002 i think because of where i was living. anyone still got the image?

it was 2002.

Guest greenbank

well the place the photo taking fannies went was almost certainly wrong! i worked it out the next day in a much more simple and probably convincing way - HERE (found the old thread and it was way later than i thought! 2006?) cannae find the post by the one person that i think actually went tho'! I can't find the working that that group used, no-one ever did convincingly find out what all the other letters and stuff meant.

well the place the photo taking fannies went was almost certainly wrong! i worked it out the next day in a much more simple and probably convincing way - HERE (found the old thread and it was way later than i thought! 2006?) cannae find the post by the one person that i think actually went tho'! I can't find the working that that group used, no-one ever did convincingly find out what all the other letters and stuff meant.

oh.. but the original gig/show was in 2002, right?

..i'm thinking about the Geogaddi thing. nevermind me. :)

Archived