IGNORED

music70 + keychain + turquoise hexagon thingy

Fredd-E

there are a few fan photo's put up by those who went on the journey.

can you link them please?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/70866061@N00/sets/72157594163705685/

lol that's me wasted on the dome and my mate oz passed out on the chair... i had no idea these photos existed. it doesn't look like many people there but alot of people didn't camp and left when they realised it was a wild goose chase.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well the place the photo taking fannies went was almost certainly wrong! i worked it out the next day in a much more simple and probably convincing way - HERE (found the old thread and it was way later than i thought! 2006?) cannae find the post by the one person that i think actually went tho'! I can't find the working that that group used, no-one ever did convincingly find out what all the other letters and stuff meant.

lol i wasn't one of the photo taking fannies but i was in one.

that does look like an excellent location. i take it you triangulate the 3 coordinates giving you that nice circular clearing in Binning Wood?

do we know if anything actually happened there?

Guest greenbank

i was convinced by one single post by someone (not a name i recognised & i cannae find it) that described that spot & i think getting met by someone on the road in and told to go somewhere else nearish, possibly the ravensheugh log cabin by the beach from what i knew of the area at the time, i have now been to a full party at the cabin last year so know it a lot better.

Looks like you all had a good time. I guess it's easy to scoff at such things and take the piss but I think it was a cool thing to do. Even if you didn't find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

• 1 month later...
Guest some letters

Wish I had as much BoCorabilia as some of you guys. I've got the complete set of promo cards from Geogaddi, Geogaddi sticker postcard (most stickers removed), the large transparent/blue 'Boards of Canada' sticker (which I stuck on something and then removed), a smaller yellow/green 'Boards of Canada' sticker (unused), the issue of 'The Wire' that carried an interview with BoC and a flyer for All Tomorrow's Parties 2001.

Wish I had as much BoCorabilia as some of you guys. I've got the complete set of promo cards from Geogaddi, Geogaddi sticker postcard (most stickers removed), the large transparent/blue 'Boards of Canada' sticker (which I stuck on something and then removed), a smaller yellow/green 'Boards of Canada' sticker (unused), the issue of 'The Wire' that carried an interview with BoC and a flyer for All Tomorrow's Parties 2001.

Wait til you hit puberty my good man, only then will the BoCiverse unfurl before your very eyes.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived