IGNORED

What is your FAVORITE drug?

oyster

Let's see, pot has induced some HORRIBLE panic attacks, mushrooms and lsd came as somewhat of a disappointment because I was already so insane they couldn't do enough, I feel it comes down to alcohol vs opiates for me, WAIT A MINUTE, here comes DXM , yeah it's lame if you consider the fact it's from cough syrup or gel caps BUTTTT I've had some great experiences from it...But still, fuck, I admit, I almost have to say ALCOHOL is my favorite drug. But oxycodone has been good to me too, well, hmmmm..... WHAT DO YOU SAY, WATMM? Merry Christmas, AND NOT IN POOP ON YOUR SCHOOL BATHROOM WALLS (see earlier thread: tell me in your opinion: is this funny?) //.,./,.,,.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who are you that you're dupe type posts are trying to make fun of me in a facetious type way you asshole? Or are you really a little young girl of about 8?

Believe me I took large doses of all the psychedelic drugs I've done, every time.

the only way i believe that is if u have like schizphrenia or something do u ?

if acid and mush rooms work u go to friggin LALA LAND u have 2 do at least 5000 grams

I've considered schizophrenia, but I don't think so... schizotypal personality disorder comes into mind often, I used to accuse Jake Seigers in high school of it but it fits me pretty well actually from what I've read.

Guest RadarJammer

the only way i believe that is if u have like schizphrenia or something do u ?

if acid and mush rooms work u go to friggin LALA LAND u have 2 do at least 5000 grams

I've considered schizophrenia, but I don't think so... schizotypal personality disorder comes into mind often, I used to accuse Jake Seigers in high school of it but it fits me pretty well actually from what I've read.

I knew a guy who couldn't get "there" with mushrooms or dmt, I felt like I was on a quest over the years to give him a good trip but he wouldn't get visuals or body highs or anything significant, he had some sort of physical lock against it. If you get a good hefty dose of working mushrooms you should probably have something real to say about it, whether it's terror or wonder, the last thing I expect to hear from someone regarding a mushroom experience is indifference.

No, they're my favourite drug. I'm allergic to cats and everyone i know has the things so they keep me alive and breathing well.

Archived