IGNORED

What is your FAVORITE drug?

oyster

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest underscore

I too have never had proper trips from psychedelics (various RCs, LSD, shrooms, etc.) E and Ket can be enjoyable, but the best drukqs experiences I have had personally have been combining opiates (oxy or H really) and cannabis. Overall, I'd probably say cannabis is my favorite drug.

ket can be fun but as much as it can be fun it can easily destroy a person. i watched futurama on ketamine and it slowed it down and made it different. it destroyed futurama for me and that fucking ruined me and threw me into a k-hole. it was retarded. i woke up a few hours later and all was well.

Took LSD to unlock the secrets of the collective consciousness and the universe .. came out of it with a weird frog man telling me ejaculation is "my penis doing poetry" and taking shits is "my asshole doing sculptures"

DIPT is my favorite drug for when im in the mood to hear a 'Shreds' version of all the music i hold dear to my heart

Sounds amazing. Where can i get hold of this stuff? I want to try writing music on it.

My favorite drug is synthetic "weed" because the effects are nothing like weed. They are extremely fun, allow me to think in a different perspective, and they only last for an hour and after that I'm COMPLETELY cleared up. Some are better than others of course. Haven't tried shrooms or anything, because I don't know where I'd get them.

I'm probably going to get cancer or something.

synthetic weed aint good when used often, some sorts include stuff used against bugs etc

lol

enjoy your aids

I'm not very worried. What's considered "often".

well from all the awful reports that have been coming out about how bad that shit is for you, i'd say once is too much

http://www.tctimes.com/news/use-of-synthetic-marijuana-hits-close-to-home/article_c7470f5e-2828-11e1-bf75-0019bb2963f4.html

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-03-02/opinion/fay.ban.k2_1_thc-k2-marijuana?_s=PM:OPINION

My favorite drug is synthetic "weed" because the effects are nothing like weed. They are extremely fun, allow me to think in a different perspective, and they only last for an hour and after that I'm COMPLETELY cleared up. Some are better than others of course. Haven't tried shrooms or anything, because I don't know where I'd get them.

I'm probably going to get cancer or something.

synthetic weed aint good when used often, some sorts include stuff used against bugs etc

lol

enjoy your aids

I'm not very worried. What's considered "often".

well from all the awful reports that have been coming out about how bad that shit is for you, i'd say once is too much

http://www.tctimes.c...19bb2963f4.html

http://articles.cnn....a?_s=PM:OPINION

Ok. That first "article" is a news story from Michigan about how some kid got arrested smoking K2. There is no mention of what sorts of health risks were faced by the kids smoking it - the only quote was from a pediatric cardiologist: "They certainly did damage to their hearts." No shit. Smoking isn't good for the heart. Maybe they should ban tobacco. The JWH-***'s are not known to be safe over the long-term - because they haven't been around that long. Don't confuse this with "incredibly dangerous"

Also that second link is an opinion piece, and it sucks ass. I dare-say it's the wrong opinion. Fortunately for Calvina Fay, she didn't actually have much of an opinion and instead listed facts about who's banned what and listed the side effects of regular marijuana in order to make a case for banning "Spice" of all varieties. It is safe to say she can fuck right off. All that nanny-state "won't somebody think of the children!" rally journalism doesn't do any good, it creates mountains out of mole hills and makes me waste my time posting corrected shit about a drug that's certainly no more dangerous than cigarettes. Too many fucking babies/.

http://www.tctimes.c...19bb2963f4.html

http://articles.cnn....a?_s=PM:OPINION

lol these articles say nothing. So what reports? Police reports? Are you a cop?

oh luke beat me

ANyhow, Jenkem.

You guys, every drug is dangerous for the media (even saliva)

Unless you have solid proof (death reports, etc) i won't buy into the whole synthetic weed is dangerous.

I personally don't smoke it, but i have many friends that do and they "seem" okay.(maybe they will develop cancer later in life, but everything will give you cancer these days .. even apples)

i have. the leaves are, um, leafy. the effect is a very light/subtle amphetamine-type stimulation (mostly CNS-stimulation). like kratom, it's a neat cultural artifact but not really something i'd want to ingest more than once.

I know i need to stop, but im kind of addictive to it.

I have been goggling a lot lately to find some kind of natural subtitle but i can't find any.(maybe im searching for the wrong thing)

By the way, i kind of need the energy adderall gives me because without it i fall asleep at work or at random times.

I just find weird websites that i don't want to give my money to because they are obviously a scam.

(and everyone on add/adhd forums are not helpful because they all love adderall.)

well here's my advice. if you're tired at work (or other places), try drinking a cup of tea or coffee or just being healthier in general. using amphetamines to counteract drowsiness is like using a wrecking ball to kill a spider. it'll work but wtf did you need all that extra power for?

and yeah, amphetamines are addictive. they also make people act like assholes and the energy they give you comes directly out of your boner index fund.

well here's my advice. if you're tired at work (or other places), try drinking a cup of tea or coffee or just being healthier in general. using amphetamines to counteract drowsiness is like using a wrecking ball to kill a spider. it'll work but wtf did you need all that extra power for?

and yeah, amphetamines are addictive. they also make people act like assholes and the energy they give you comes directly out of your boner index fund.

haha yeah tell me about it. One time i took high doses of adderall for four days,my dick was like 0.5 inches long the whole time (but when i finally was able to ejaculate like a week later it was one of the most glorious ejaculations in the history of masturbation)

Archived