IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

7 hours ago, perunamuusi said:

Netflix doc about the Cecil Hotel. 

About 20 mins of content spread over 4 hrs.

Don't.

yeah, ended up watching all this though. it was interesting to see the previous manager talk about her experience or the guy that was a resident during the 80s but would've been nice to have more details rather than wasting time with all the internet sleuths and their "theories" of what happened to elisa.

a better doc is the best hotel in skid row indifferently narrated by bukowski

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nebraska said:

yeah, ended up watching all this though. it was interesting to see the previous manager talk about her experience or the guy that was a resident during the 80s but would've been nice to have more details rather than wasting time with all the internet sleuths and their "theories" of what happened to elisa.

a better doc is the best hotel in skid row indifferently narrated by bukowski

oh shit great recco!

On 2/15/2021 at 3:14 PM, cloud capture said:

currently binging Australian reality show The Block and just heard a snippet of Alberto Balsalm used perfectly for dramatic effect

The Block is the Blockatacular Block-rocking Block of Blocks currently Blocking on Aussie TV for the past Block. Heaps of Blocksheads Block-in from all over Blockstralia at Block'o'Block every Blocknight for a BLOCKIEST BLOCK-OFF THAT EVER BLOCKED.

On 2/14/2021 at 11:06 AM, perunamuusi said:

Netflix doc about the Cecil Hotel. 

About 20 mins of content spread over 4 hrs.

Don't.

I thought someone had made a documentary about the Cecil Hotel in Vancouver, which was a total dive bar/strip club/weird music venue/hotel/brothel that got torn down in the early 2000s and was all excited. 
Then I saw it’s about that idiocy in LA. The first review I read might as well have been written by @perunamuusi lol, totally trashed it. 

I haven't really had a good time with any of his post 90s output.

Wednesday is described a sleuthing, supernaturally infused mystery charting Wednesday Addams’ years as a student at Nevermore Academy.

200.gif

Edited by Silent Member

17 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

I haven't really had a good time with any of his post 90s output.

Wednesday is described a sleuthing, supernaturally infused mystery charting Wednesday Addams’ years as a student at Nevermore Academy.

200.gif

So they're going Sabrina / Nancy Drew? Lame. Burton is directing at least a few episodes, so I'll wait to pass judgement. How long til Helena Bonham Carter shows up as the mother, or a school teacher? lol

Alive from Off Center, renamed Alive TV in 1992,[1] was an American arts anthology television series aired by PBS between 1985 and 1996.[2][3][4]

Each week, the series featured experimental short films by a mixture of up-and-coming and established directors. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alive_from_Off_Center

https://ubu.com/film/alive.html

• Farnsworth 1

Finally finished The Sopranos.

Motherfucking god damn orange peel beef, it's so fucking good! Second viewing was even better. James Gandolfini's breathing should have won all the Emmys.

These scenes / 10

And then Paulie saying "Oooh" backwards.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 5
  • Haha 1