IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

J4w0gKc.jpg

this show takes place in the (not too distant?) future that's resembles modern north american society (crime gone awry, serious gaps betwix social classes etc) so there's a specific police department deputed to handle crime. these guys go all out and aren't necessarily interested in taking the criminals to jail. not too dissimilar to los pepes

also, the OST is amazing as it's this really heavy maggot brain influenced psych rock funk hybrid similar to this jawn 

Just done 4 episodes of season 6 Better Call Saul in what seems like a snap of the fingers. Not a single dull second. I’m gonna be gutted when this comes to an end. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, beerwolf said:

Just done 4 episodes of season 6 Better Call Saul in what seems like a snap of the fingers. Not a single dull second. I’m gonna be gutted when this comes to an end. 

It’s probably the best show this year, and yea…Kim. She must meet a really horrible fate for Saul to only mention her once in BB. He also asked someone in one BB scene “Did Lalo send you?” Which I originally missed, but indicates Saul is never sure what happened to Lalo, now that is planning ahead.

Dunno, isn't all of the danger gone?

What other loose ends are there? Should be mostly fallout from now on and catching up to Jimmy on the present they haven't addressed that since the last season.

On 7/15/2022 at 1:24 AM, MaartenVC said:

Going to watch this for sure.

I love the imagination, art styles, and stories in animation anthology movies.
They often feel very pure and genuine.
It's almost like you're inside an artist's mind, like you're witnessing their pen strokes.

Some others absolutely worth checking out: 
Memories (1995)
Neo Tokyo (1987)
Robot Carnival (1987)
Genius Party (2007)
Genius Party Beyond (2008)
Short Peace (2013)
The Cockpit (1993)
The Animatrix (2003)
Heavy Metal  (1981)

check everything you can by masaaki yuasa then...?

• Like 1

On 7/21/2022 at 12:36 AM, cruising for burgers said:

I loved peep show but who didn't right?

but this is shit no?

download.jpeg

So there are now two bad things. Attempt at recreating the ol' magic eh?

Though sometimes garbage you can learn a lot from Youtube comments and skimming through The Rings Of Power trailer 1 I now realise that hardcore LOTR aren't very happy (that's putting it mildly) with Amazon making this. And deconstructing Tolkiens creation with what they perceive as a Woke agenda and narrative.  I did read years ago the LOTR had been hijacked by the Far Right, whereas I always thought LOTR/The Hobbit a hippy thing. 

Anyway trailer 2 is up.

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

just watched 1st episode of nathan fielder's new show "The Rehearsal".  so amazing and bizarre and brilliant. hilarious. kinda genius. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ignatius said:

just watched 1st episode of nathan fielder's new show "The Rehearsal".  so amazing and bizarre and brilliant. hilarious. kinda genius. 

agreed. could be genius. will see if it stays on the level

• Like 1

been following 4 super heroes shows since they started... the boys, umbrella academy, titans and the doom patrol... I don't even know why but someone might have mentioned them in here... the boys is another level, umbrella academy is quite watchable, I've quit titans this last season after 2 or 3 ep's and the same happened with doom patrol... it's quite an achievement...

The Rehersal is so good! I can't wait for the next episode to drop, waiting is torture.

I watched an episode and a half of that new Resident Evil series on Netflix. What a stinker. Complete failure.

Edited by Silent Member

Trying for like the 3rd or 4th time to watch "The Expanse".   The first few episodes are so muddled, boring, and unlikeable.   I've made it to Episode 7 this time hoping I might push through to where it becomes good....

'Evil' still has my attention. it keeps getting weirder and sometimes is equal parts dark and cute.  i like the characters and it's comfort food.

• Like 1