IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Are any of the seasons worth watching? I barely got through the first season, mostly hated it.

Edited by Gocab

I watched them all, at the end of each not really thinking I'd bother watching the next..... But it happened each time; can't really say why?

Started Ray Donovan - too early to say with constant frowning and being moody about one thing or another / 10

found the Can track. Nice job Preacher.

love that track so much. It's one of their biggest and used all over the place but it never gets old. Can is just the fucking best

Still watching Preacher. Pretty entertaining. Last nights episode would probably piss a lot of Christian folk off. If any watchdogs caught it, I would imagine they'd want the show pulled from TV. Daps to playing Can during a montage sequence. (At least I think it was). The title character still blows though, it's the rest of the cast for me.

I thought for sure they weren't going to introduce Humperdido, thought that would be too much for US tv to handle (in the comic he loved to fling his shit at people too).

That they added in a bonus christ sex scene as well, lol.

love that track so much. It's one of their biggest and used all over the place but it never gets old. Can is just the fucking best

Can is awesome but this is probably my least favorite track on the album, and The Get Down played it so much that it was actually starting to get on my nerves.

that is the only can track anyone ever uses in media

Wow. Never heard Can in any soundtrack before. Living under a rock I guess. Don't watch many movies nowadays.

Edited by olo

I decided to start Preacher. It's the first longform graphic novel/comic I ever read back in college and it's still one of my all time favourites so I was wary of watching it and being disappointed.

I can already see they've taken a lot of liberties with the plot after one episode but tbh it's different enough that it doesn't really matter. Pretty enjoyable so far.

I decided to start Preacher. It's the first longform graphic novel/comic I ever read back in college and it's still one of my all time favourites so I was wary of watching it and being disappointed.

I can already see they've taken a lot of liberties with the plot after one episode but tbh it's different enough that it doesn't really matter. Pretty enjoyable so far.

The first season is technically a preamble. 2nd season more in line with the graphic novel.

The title character sucks fyi. It's the supporting cast that makes the show imo. Good mindless entertainment.

Ozark is some kind of Breaking Bad for accountants and jurists. Except there's not really any suspense or anything engaging. Poker-faced Michael Bluth from Arrested Development seems to blabber his way out of anything using quotes from the law, contracts, economical mumbo-jumbo, etc... Wouldn't be surprised if the final face-off ended up with him winning thanks to fine print trickery or something.

Edited by Perezvon

Are any of the seasons worth watching? I barely got through the first season, mostly hated it.

Honestly probably just the second season, Asylum. There's actual character arcs, a compelling setting, manageable sideplots, no minimal over dramatization, and a pretty real sense of dread and horror. Same might be said about the fourth season, Freakshow, but that's about it

Tbh i totally get why people dont like the series, it can be reeeally dumb at times, but at least its not that Thrones crap lol

Edited by BoomTssPhace