IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

also don't think i'll be watching the deuce again. might give it one more try because i thought the second episode was just meh. also, maybe because i never watched the wire i don't have the love for david simon everyone else seems to have, but are people who are enjoying this enjoying it because they think the show is good or because of the creator?

i think i'm done with this show

time to drop the Deuce

i'm really underwhelmed by the deuce so far. unable to emotionally connect with a lot of the characters so far, but still going to stick with it for a while longer. heard its been renewed for a second season by hbo. 

Anyway, seeing Zoe Kazan slutted out in 70s attire as Frank's "ex-wife" Andrea has really done my head in. Some shots of the sun hitting her ass and eyes are masterpieces. Can't tell if that's enough to keep me on.

its a sparkle-fest that even constant chronic pain wouldnt stop me from diving into,

not to leer, but, mein gott, what a derriere

how does it compare to fog of war

Fog of war is a candid retelling of politics by one figure of importance over what, an hour and a half? This is more than 10 hours of as many aspects as you can cram in about a decades-long war, it's hard to compare. I didn't know much about McNamara before seeing Fog of War and was impressed by his honesty. I'll say that this documentary made me hate him.

Almost 18 hours and they still only found like what, 15 minutes for Cambodia and Laos?

how does it compare to fog of war

Fog of war is a candid retelling of politics by one figure of importance over what, an hour and a half? This is more than 10 hours of as many aspects as you can cram in about a decades-long war, it's hard to compare. I didn't know much about McNamara before seeing Fog of War and was impressed by his honesty. I'll say that this documentary made me hate him.

Almost 18 hours and they still only found like what, 15 minutes for Cambodia and Laos?

Bank of America needed those front porches.

a trucker hat with a built-in cheese grater...i fucking died.

What? Where?

Last Man on Earth still delivers, almost trademarking the 1 minute celeb cameo before killing them off.  Forte seems to waffle between cringe comedy and MacGruber type stuff, but it still makes me laugh.  And they continue to rag on Walking Dead, which always gets a smile from me.

nathan for you. i assumed that everyone is watching it. you should if you aren't.

how does he manage to get completely hilarious LA idiots. or is that everyone in LA right

he's said in interviews that he's had to cut whole segments because people realized it was a joke/knew who he was

Anyone seen that Electric Dreams series? Some of it looks cool whereas some of it looks like terrible Black Mirror knock-offs

Just seen the first ep, came here to check if y'all have something to say about it.

I thought it wasn't bad.

Eugene's had some bad words on it in the television thread, he's probably right.

Oh lol, this is the television thread.

Did anyone watch that new PKD show? Is it terrible?

pretty much. it's really a misuse of sci-fi as a see it, they only use some (pretty exhausted by now) sci-fi-ish' concepts as a package to deliver some trite emotional punches. pretty much identical feel and structure for the first 3 episodes despite them having very different settings. is that pk dicks guy even good and it's the tv people's fault or is it another intra-watmm ultra overrated thing?

i'm really beginning to hate that idea of anthology series that seems to be picking up right now, still can't quite formulate properly why, but there's definitely something brewing.

Edited by Gocab

Has anyone watched Channel Zero? Is it terrible? I really need a new horror anthology series in my life.

I went and watched the first season of this shit; Candle Cove, it is indeed terrible. Unlike what the critics are saying it's not scary in the least, also not an anthology series. It is predictable and boring though, if you want some of that.

I also learned that my posts are predictable and boring. Sorry about that.

Edited by Gocab

Just a public service announcement for anyone interested, Mr. Robot S03 starts tonight. (Oct. 11th) 

I just found out, figured there may be others.

"Get Shorty" is really great.

Chris O'Dowd and Ray Romaro playing so well,I mean my only reference for these actors is "The IT Crowd" and "Everybody Loves Raymond" which is IMO complete utter crap.

Anyway, lovely series.

Edited by Test Fforet