IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Started getting into Westworld this week, about halfway through season 1 and I’m really digging it. The concept of the hosts slowly becoming self-aware and the whole cyber-western thing they got going on is pretty cool.

Started getting into Westworld this week, about halfway through season 1 and I’m really digging it. The concept of the hosts slowly becoming self-aware and the whole cyber-western thing they got going on is pretty cool.

Loved Westworld.

Season 1 was awesome. 

But season 2, I dunno. 

Season 2 Westworld not as good as S1 but still had some great moments .

I'm watching the last season of Curb and really enjoying it

The Westworld episode about the Native American was by far the best of the season. Amazing hour of television.

Valley of the Boom has been entertaining so far, it took me a while to realize these are disparate storylines and characters that don't always interact. It's more of an overall picture of Silicon Valley in the 90s, than any one company or group.

The Ted Bundy Tapes

It's... A lot better than I thought it'd be. I'm only on ep.4, but if you're into Bundy or serial killer documentaries, I'd totally recommend it.

Started True Detective S3 last night - digging it.

just watched it all tonight (mostly, missed some bits here and there), enjoying it so far for sure. structurally feels a bit too much like S1 but not a bad thing in and of itself

Call him a shitheel twirp again

Shitheel twirp

MV5BYWZiODk0YjctMWExYy00NzJhLTkzOTEtNWRm

actually thought it's some new sci fi tv series judging by the title and the alien looking character on the poster, so i acquired it pretty quickly without going into details. turns out it's some bullshit about africa and how black people know better. when the girl above came into the picture with her absolutely abhorrent acting, dialogue and weird as fuck physical appearance it became a total unwatchable cringefest.

(that post was not racist btw)

MV5BYWZiODk0YjctMWExYy00NzJhLTkzOTEtNWRm

actually thought it's some new sci fi tv series judging by the title and the alien looking character on the poster, so i acquired it pretty quickly without going into details. turns out it's some bullshit about africa and how black people know better. when the girl above came into the picture with her absolutely abhorrent acting, dialogue and weird as fuck physical appearance it became a total unwatchable cringefest.

(that post was not racist btw)

b36025e544911e8e0f30b055f895af2a.jpg

XhkpYjp.jpg

this show walks a tight rope between interesting and "very silly" which is frustrating because i like killer mike. 

tried to give it another go with episode 4 then stopped it and i'm done. that was very stupid.

killer mike makes up a religion for black people based on a character called sleep (who looks like he's asleep and says nothing). nobody is interested so he gets a bunch of people that look like they have nothing better to do to have a nap then wake up and write down how they felt after their nap. that's the gospel of sleep- based around the character of sleep. not even remotely amusing or interesting so-

-stopped it and started watching

63b40c8efee068a543ac832bea6f272d.jpg

never knew this- but some dude conducted months (over 180hours of cassette tape interviews) with ted bundy. this documentary is based around those tapes. so much better

Was ted bundy some male aftershave model or something?

Damn they make it look like it

he was pretty popular with the ladies after he got arrested for 30 murders- a cruel irony being that when he was growing up he couldn't get a girlfriend- and first got laid when he was working as a volunteer for some republican congressman.