IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

some people who happen to be black are allowed to look weird. also this show has poor reviews

yes. also at a quick glance the show is about trying to prosecute an African war criminal, which somehow translates to "black people and their bullshit lol".

Was ted bundy some male aftershave model or something?

Damn they make it look like it

he was pretty popular with the ladies after he got arrested for 30 murders- a cruel irony being that when he was growing up he couldn't get a girlfriend- and first got laid when he was working as a volunteer for some republican congressman.

Debbie Harry still claims he assaulted her in NYC in the early 70s, but her timeline has multiple conflicts with where he was known to be at the time.

I'm sure he wouldn't get the same response now in the wake of #metoo

https://twitter.com/netflix/status/1089950741064601600

Yeah but fuck Louis CK that fat , bald ginger bastard

yeah, and fuck jodorowsky that psychedelic creative shaman & grandfather of the midnight movie

I'm sure he wouldn't get the same response now in the wake of #metoo

https://twitter.com/netflix/status/1089950741064601600
Yeah but fuck Louis CK that fat , bald ginger bastard

yeah, and fuck jodorowsky that psychedelic creative shaman & grandfather of the midnight movie

The raw deal Louis got is actually an example of his darkest most cynical humor come to life, imo

Ted Bundy used his attractiveness to lure women. I thought that was the whole point of having an attractive lead play him, what is the actual problem?

some women have been wanting to bone incarcerated serial killers since they first existed. lots of people are fucking nuts. 

Edited by messiaen

some women have been wanting to bone incarcerated serial killers since they first existed. lots of people are fucking nuts. 

yeah horny twitter after aaron hernandez went to jail for killing people was awesome

63b40c8efee068a543ac832bea6f272d.jpg

never knew this- but some dude conducted months (over 180hours of cassette tape interviews) with ted bundy. this documentary is based around those tapes. so much better

finished this last night. i thought it was really good- loved all the detail despite knowing most of the story. highly recommended- especially if you're interested in serial killers like i am

next:

81djLatk0vL._RI_SX380_.jpg

doubt i'll go beyond season 1 but already this brings back some great memories. 

Ya'll talkin' about different things fellas. There is a netflix doco, and there is a movie with the guy from those movies. The HOT guy that played Ted Bundy in the Netflix thing is HOT TED BUNDY.

oh.

so Netflix did a doco on Ted Bundy and had someone play Ted Bundy who is hot and people are complaining that he's hot in spite of the fact that Ted Bundy was considered hot? and this is a completely separate enterprise from the Ted Bundy movie with Zac Efron who is also considered hot playing Ted Bundy but that somehow isn't as much of a problem as having a hot fake Ted Bundy in an actual documentary about the supposedly-hot Ted Bundy who also liked to kill women?

Ted Bundy

I see. I think.

I blame Ted Bundy for all this uproar. he had no business being so hot, serial killers are supposed to be hideous freaks.

yeah horny twitter after aaron hernandez went to jail for killing people was awesome

I worked with a guy who testified against him. It was cool.