IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

finished xavier: renegade angel. worked my way through the wire christmas break; just started season 4. i now understand what all the hype was about; it hasn't come short of its expectations (although i hear season 5 isn't the best). i wish i could be bunk.

it would be nice to get some more superjail; although i wasn't a big fan of the studio switch for season 2. also looking forward to bob's burgers, game of thrones and some other shit. ugly americans too.

The two stars are apparently a semi-famous comedy duo in England. I tried to watch their sketch show (That Mitchell & Webb Look) but didn't get too far into it, it's no bueno.

weren't famous before peepshow. in fact they used to be on a really really really shit sketch show on Anglia TV (I can't explain but that alone is an indication of how shit they were / are)

whut that mitchell and webb look is brilliant you PHILISTINE

no - it's rubbish

I think Boardwalk Empire is a fascinating drama. Totally different from Breaking Bad.

Question - Arrested Development favorite actor?

David Cross is awesome, but Will Arnett for me is just perfect.

Whoever plays Gob owns the show.

oh yeah....

Just watched 20 hours of Forbrydelsen over Christmas

now watching Generation Kill again.

Stay Frosty

Homeland

Lost girl

Downton Abbey (fucking incredible)

American horror story

Archer (beyond amazing)

Started watching criminal minds but I got very bored with the format by the second series, is it worth carrying on?

All the good ones have ended for now, I need something to replace.

I think Boardwalk Empire is a fascinating drama. Totally different from Breaking Bad.

Question - Arrested Development favorite actor?

David Cross is awesome, but Will Arnett for me is just perfect.

Whoever plays Gob owns the show.

I have nothing to watch :( All my series are on hiatus...

1st season of Pan & Tellers bullshit

5th season of Seinfield

1st season of Monty Python's Flying Circus

I end up watching an episode of each now and then and slowly work my way through each

Guest disparaissant

i think i just ended up watching every joel episode of mst3k there is. not counting the KTMA stuff.

mike just doesn't compare.

those eyes.

Guest analogue wings

Beavis & Butthead ! Oh... And Ideal ! a very funny little british dark comedy series about a fat hash&weed-only dealer named moz that only takes place in his flat & apartment building while crazy shit happens and hilarity ensues ! I highly recommend this series, much better than all that american ''Oh look how smart & complex this is'' kind of boring-ass crap-series... I have spoken !

thanks for reminding me about ideal! someone showed me an episode or two of this and i dug it and then i forgot all about it. i thought with its being brit there'd be 2 series of 6 episodes each but it seems there's SEVEN series plus xmas specials etc awaiting me... yuss...

Finished Sons of Anarchy season 4.

At times it's a bit cheesy and melodramatic. The whole biker culture is a bit over-romantized. Bit still a really entertaining show.

Been watching Supernatural. It's ok. I think the character interactions and subtle funny moments between the brothers is more entertaining than the plot. Episodes are hit or miss without any real consistency.

Finished Sons of Anarchy season 4.

At times it's a bit cheesy and melodramatic. The whole biker culture is a bit over-romantized. Bit still a really entertaining show.

Yeah, I agree. It's worth tuning in for, and is doing pretty well for itself despite how awful the Hamlet on Bikes angle could/should be.

Edited by baph

Missed the first episode of season two of Todd Margaret, the other day. Anyone catch it? Also been wanting to get into more Chris Morris stuff after seeing Four Lions a while back. Anything available for (legal) purchase here in the states, that any of you would recommend? My computer's dead so I can't torrent anything.

Started on series 2 of Breaking Bad last night. I'm really getting into it now.

Also, did anyone else watch Mad Dogs S1? S2 is out soon. I reckon that'll be worth a look.

sky-mag-feb-mad-dog-pg-2-500w.jpg?w=600

does IASIF gets any better, i tried watching the first 2 episodes of season 1 and damn, that's rubbish and boring...

speaking of boring, bored to death :facepalm:

any good recomendations??? i love arrested development, everything by gervais etc...

breaking bad and lost...

i was watching Terra Nova... and right up until the end it was pretty dull. and now it's finished i want to know what happens...

good idea for a plot and story. just took a long time to get going.

and yeah, as above, ^ looking forward to the new Mad Men..... last one was good, i thought.

although i thought the boss died in the last one, but he seems to be in the next one...