IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

workaholics is new to netflix streaming

Yes! Finally caught up on the half of the season I'd missed. Love this show. Also, recently finished Freaks and Geeks. I was surprised how much I enjoyed the show and how much I started to care about the characters. I watched The Guild, too. It was aight. Thinking of starting Justified soon.

second season gets a little silly at points but it's still good

was this intended for me? the second season of the borgias hasn't started yet.

if you like Breaking Bad but can't get through every single x-files episode, try a Vince Gilligan sampler platter of all the episodes he wrote. His are among the best

it's cool, i like x-files.

downton-abbey-logo.png

:cisfor:

I got hooked on season 1. I know they're all online, but I'm watching all of the second season as they debut on PBS.

Don't get me started.

This is good tv.

YES, it has rekindled my love for period drama and lately ive been watching a fuck ton of movies and tv series with my friend, it is quite addictive.

if you like Breaking Bad but can't get through every single x-files episode, try a Vince Gilligan sampler platter of all the episodes he wrote. His are among the best

If one were to watch only the Vince Gilligan and Darin Morgan episodes of the x-files, one would see 98% of the best episodes of the x-files.

until this thread, the only opinions of Downton Abbey i'd come across was two old ladies on a bus.. they said it's not very accurate, but still good. then one said something about putting a tin of plum tomatoes in stew.. whatever. might give it a go. hard to get past the assumption that it's shit though.