IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

yeah, i know someone who is just like him (but not american), so found that quite amusing. i suppose that's the idea.

i remember on the pilot or ep1 the black dude was another actor and it was called coach, he was way more funny than this other fellow...

I think I said earlier that I'd been awake for over 30 hours. It's gone up to 36, and I've just watched every episode of Jaaaaam by Chris Morris. It's a great series.

are you sure it was Red Dwarf?

Yeah. At least, that's what I remember. When I saw it, it was during an advert/trailer for whatever program it was. It was a very brief image.

the bridge - that swedish/danish police drama. preferring it to forbrydelsen after 2 episodes. The blonde mental cop (autistic?) is way cooler than sarah lund and possibly as cool as Laure from Engrenages... in fact she got her muff out in the 1st week which makes her the coolest female cop ever (including cagney, lacey AND juliet bravo).

Edited by LUDD

Guest RadarJammer

the bridge - that swedish/danish police drama. preferring it to forbrydelsen after 2 episodes. The blonde mental cop (autistic?) is way cooler than sarah lund and possibly as cool as Laure from Engrenages... in fact she got her muff out in the 1st week which makes her the coolest female cop ever (including cagney, lacey AND juliet bravo).

Thanks for the heads up. Downloading now :biggrin:

I'm currently trying to find out if the writers for The Killing are just winging it as they go or not.

Hypothesis: the writers for The Killing are just winging it as they go

My gf and I have been watching old episodes of The X-Files a lot lately, we're about 1/3 of the way through season 2. Also been trying to catch up on The Office, but decided to go back and start from season 1, moving through them pretty quickly though, I'm already up to season 3 again. Also been slowly working my way through Sons of Anarchy but it's been harder to find time to watch that one, cause I have to watch it by myself cause the lady won't watch it with me.

Also can't wait for Breaking Bad to start up again...

so is anyone watching awake? I saw the first one and thought it was meh even if the concept is kinda interesting, the second episode was so boring I didn't even finish it and haven't seen anything else since.

Edited by GORDO

Guest Pennywise

are you sure it was Red Dwarf?

Yeah. At least, that's what I remember. When I saw it, it was during an advert/trailer for whatever program it was. It was a very brief image.

337836.jpg

legion.jpg

one of those?

early kryten freaked me out the most

rd02_kryten.jpg

Guest RadarJammer

Anyone else feel like this season of South Park is like Matt and Trey giving Comedy Central some sort of middle finger? Such a weird tone to it.

Anyone else feel like this season of South Park is like Matt and Trey giving Comedy Central some sort of middle finger? Such a weird tone to it.

Yeah I get the same impression. They've wanted south park to end for a few seasons (since season 12, they did an interview a while back where they said they were tired of south park a long time ago, I'll find and post it) but comedy central keeps throwing money at them. I think they are contracted up to season 17 or 18, and I have a feeling that will be the end of south park.

Problem is, like the simpsons, theres always a way to make south park relevant to the viewer so... it might just go on and on and on. Not sure.

Guest Sprigg

Finished season 2 of Warehouse 13... now I really want 3 to come out on dvd!

Also, I'm about to start Breaking Bad. I watched a couple episodes a few months ago at a friend's house and it nearly had me in tears, and I had no idea what was going on. That guy is a badass.

Watching the mini series "On Death Row" or "Death Row" Werner Herzog did... found it after watching Into the Abyss.

Also, I'm about to start Breaking Bad. I watched a couple episodes a few months ago at a friend's house and it nearly had me in tears, and I had no idea what was going on. That guy is a badass.

yeah it's a great show so far, i had been avoiding it for along time but started watching last night and really enjoy it so far

Watched the entire first season of Firefly within the space of 48hours, loved it. Now time for the next seas..oh

Edited by roasty

Guest RadarJammer

Borgen I'venever been a fan of political drama's but this one is totally cool.

Borgen I'venever been a fan of political drama's but this one is totally cool.

borgen was great. preferred it to forbrydelsen... in fact not sure forbrydelsen was even that good looking back at it. plus Birgitte is astonishingly sexy.

just discovered breaking bad....6 episodes in and enjoying it. good fun tv. though the proper criminals are pretty cringey

Guest boo

i watched like 1.5 seasons of breaking bad, pretty sure i was enjoying it (i think, maybe less and less with every episode) but then just stopped and never felt like continuing

i don't care what happens

i watched like 1.5 seasons of breaking bad, pretty sure i was enjoying it (i think, maybe less and less with every episode) but then just stopped and never felt like continuing

yeah, my enjoyment is going down with every episode .... i'm hoping it will pick up..

Guest Adjective

yeah, my enjoyment is going down with every episode .... i'm hoping it will pick up..

also started out really into it and lost interest after 2 seasons. i guess watching it marathon-style isn't the best way to go. watching lives turn to shit isn't the escape i'm looking for. it is a well done show though, i'll probably try to finish it some day