IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

61tXeKxervL._SL256_.jpg

been watching the first season of this today. this was the first cartoon i watched back in the day. i also had some of the toys (a thundercat ring from a burger king meal, and a few action figures)

so far, a great trip down memory lane although i've realized the series doesn't hold up well anymore

Does anyone else feel like they should have represented the passing of time in The Night Of more clearly? I am fully aware of the toll that prison can take on a person, but it feels like he was locked up for 2-3 months at the most. To go from a reasonably well behaved/put together college kid, to having a neck tattoo and swallowing drugs in prison seems like too much of a leap. All said and done, I thought the show was amazing, if not having a bit of a meh ending. Is the BBC series worth a watch?

agree with that, but i'm harsher on the show overall. it was consistently great until they decided to have chandra make a series of ridiculous decisions that i can't believe her character would ever make, just so turturro gets his little emmy speech at the end (which i also didn't buy). show did a weird kind of 180 into sentimentality and very hokey writing. still, well made and acted, i can only blame the writers for those last two eps. i guess it could never really rise above the murder mystery cheesiness, kinda wish it was just about naz navigating a corrupt and complex judicial system without trying to make a "point" at the end. also the whole reversal of the da with box where she says "let's go get him" was so fucking cheesy. 

Mr. Robot eps2.7init5.fve - Thoroughly enjoyed this episode. You can chew on the paranoia.

Esmail just needs to chill with those door knock cliffhangers

lel, a lot of door knocking and people staring at doors in that one. heh.

Loving where Mr Robot is going - Elliot is starting to go full dual-personality disorder.

Will he end up being an unwitting dupe with the Dark Army seemingly in league with E-corp?

What will happen with Angela's revelation to the nuclear regulatory committee? That seemed really fucked up.

Loving where Mr Robot is going - Elliot is starting to go full dual-personality disorder.

Will he end up being an unwitting dupe with the Dark Army seemingly in league with E-corp?

What will happen with Angela's revelation to the nuclear regulatory committee? That seemed really fucked up.

I think what they're going for is that he's regaining control, he'll eventually supplant Mr Robot, but whether he'll regain all his memories or not...?

I think they'll just leave the Angela thing where they left it, just showing that there's corruption everywhere, whatever her plan was is a waste of time. It'll be all about her and the fed now.

I think what they're going for is that he's regaining control, he'll eventually supplant Mr Robot, but whether he'll regain all his memories or not...?

I think they'll just leave the Angela thing where they left it, just showing that there's corruption everywhere, whatever her plan was is a waste of time. It'll be all about her and the fed now.

Yeah that's actually more likely - it was just the weird scenes where he was experiencing seeing Mr. Robot talking to Darlene and Cisco.

I think the NRC will come back into play at some point - but yes probably focus more on the relationship between Dom and her.

When Cisco was back at the smart house getting the tape - was there someone else behind him coming down the stairs? Obviously there was someone else lying in front of him off camera, but I thought i saw a flash of someone walking down the stairs in the background. Will have to rewatch.

3 more episodes left for this season right? My baws are fucking tense thinking about the pressure on fsociety.

started watching xavier renegade angel because lopez. oh my god it's probably the best show i've ever seen.

the mexican gang episode was a revelation and then it was the most beautiful, grotesque crescendo to the series finale. enjoy the ride, cheers.