IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Fargo - Season/possible series finale.

Completely satisfied with the conclusion. The last few weeks have been great and this episode delivered imo. Some lovely scenes and cinematography.

- Mr. fucking Wrench. 

- Warehouse sequence was money

- Man Nikki is hawt. Sadly she had to take a shot at the cop, before she could finish her mission. 

- Varga & Burgles scene played out fantastic. Love the ambiguous ending. But, her smiling and "her" music playing at the end left me thinking the universe was gonna give   her the win. Did the time on the clock mean anything?

Fargo better than BCS

That last scene...damn....

Wanted the henchman to get done better on screen

Varga needed offing too

Such a shame Swango had to go...I guarantee that actress will be huge in the future

Started watching Game of Thrones as it seems I'm the only one I know who hasn't. 5/6 episodes in and most of the time I have no fucking idea who anyone's talking about but it's pretty deece.

Also titties!!

Juggling that with new Twin Peaks (fuck yes) and Mr Robot S2.

All good stuff along with going from start to finish of Fast N Loud. So much good stuff to watch right now.

Started watching Game of Thrones as it seems I'm the only one I know who hasn't. 5/6 episodes in and most of the time I have no fucking idea who anyone's talking about but it's pretty deece.

Also titties!!

Ye!

I've gone back and watched from the beginning a few times and it's ace when you can follow all that stuff.

I rewatched True Detective s01. I can't remember who was talking shit about it aging badly itt but I still love it, so... balee'dat.

I watched it recently and did enjoy it, didn't seem aged to me. Gonna watch the next season at some stage but heard that's nowhere near as good, maybe not even worth watching???

I watched it recently and did enjoy it, didn't seem aged to me. Gonna watch the next season at some stage but heard that's nowhere near as good, maybe not even worth watching???

I liked s02, most people didn't. it's definitely spotty at times and its main flaw is that it was rushed at the cost of coherence but it's still worth a watch.

Preacher S2 ep1 -  An enjoyable road romp with sex and violence. I think I'm in love with Ruth Negga.

Does Dominic Cooper have more than one facial expression yet

Preacher S2 ep1 -  An enjoyable road romp with sex and violence. I think I'm in love with Ruth Negga.

Does Dominic Cooper have more than one facial expression yet

Naw, still one. As a title character, I don't much care for him. However, I enjoy the rest of the cast who I feel makes up for his lack of persona.

Watched ep.2 last night. Good fun.

too much heroin/10

yeah I really enjoyed everything about the first season except the Preacher himself, absolute yawnfest whenever he's on screen

is S2 on Amazon? Need to get back in to it

yeah I really enjoyed everything about the first season except the Preacher himself, absolute yawnfest whenever he's on screen

is S2 on Amazon? Need to get back in to it

Just started airing on AMC June 25th. Weekly airing.

Pretty much like the comics now, just a violent road trip romp. Very darkly humorous. A suicide montage had me rolling at the end.

Edited by olo

The Mist - This piles every imaginable Serious-TV-Drama cliche into its pilot and is terrible.  

+2. Sticking to the "Most Stephen King book to TV adaptations are shit" mantra.

Horrible characters.