What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Started watching Game of Thrones as it seems I'm the only one I know who hasn't. 5/6 episodes in and most of the time I have no fucking idea who anyone's talking about but it's pretty deece.

Also titties!!

Ye!

I've gone back and watched from the beginning a few times and it's ace when you can follow all that stuff.

I watched it recently and did enjoy it, didn't seem aged to me. Gonna watch the next season at some stage but heard that's nowhere near as good, maybe not even worth watching???

I watched it recently and did enjoy it, didn't seem aged to me. Gonna watch the next season at some stage but heard that's nowhere near as good, maybe not even worth watching???

I liked s02, most people didn't. it's definitely spotty at times and its main flaw is that it was rushed at the cost of coherence but it's still worth a watch.

Preacher S2 ep1 -  An enjoyable road romp with sex and violence. I think I'm in love with Ruth Negga.

Does Dominic Cooper have more than one facial expression yet

Naw, still one. As a title character, I don't much care for him. However, I enjoy the rest of the cast who I feel makes up for his lack of persona.

Watched ep.2 last night. Good fun.

too much heroin/10

yeah I really enjoyed everything about the first season except the Preacher himself, absolute yawnfest whenever he's on screen

is S2 on Amazon? Need to get back in to it

Just started airing on AMC June 25th. Weekly airing.

Pretty much like the comics now, just a violent road trip romp. Very darkly humorous. A suicide montage had me rolling at the end.

Edited by olo

The Mist - This piles every imaginable Serious-TV-Drama cliche into its pilot and is terrible.  

+2. Sticking to the "Most Stephen King book to TV adaptations are shit" mantra.

Horrible characters.

Just watched episode 1 of Legion, thought it was pretty good. Don't usually like DC / Marvel TV series but it was well made, great soundtrack and the hour flew by. Hopefully the series holds up, only 8 parts which is good.

Been watching Forensic Files. There's like 400 episodes of it on Amazon Prime. It's great. I've found an interest in true crime over the last few years which I never had before. Think it was the movie Paradise Lost about the West Memphis Three that kicked it off for me.

Just watched episode 1 of Legion, thought it was pretty good. Don't usually like DC / Marvel TV series but it was well made, great soundtrack and the hour flew by. Hopefully the series holds up, only 8 parts which is good.

I enjoyed Legion. Kinda confusing for a few episodes, but it all comes together. 

Watched a few episodes of GLOW,  pretty much what Eugene said. Although, I didn't think it was all that funny...so actually, not quite what Eugene said. 

Been watching Forensic Files. There's like 400 episodes of it on Amazon Prime. It's great. I've found an interest in true crime over the last few years which I never had before. Think it was the movie Paradise Lost about the West Memphis Three that kicked it off for me.

400 episodes? Wow. I've seen a few episodes on tv no doubt but I had no clue there were that many. True crime stuff is addictive no doubt.